Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Photo?

Platinum Award 
    No we would need to do it before the show...like VERY soon!

If someone cant afford the entry fee let me know and I'll pay their way. If you guys are having a meet this week I can bring the funds for all these people and I'll bring registration forms.

Chris
    Last edited by 4Jenna; 03-18-08 at 02:37 PM.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post
    KEV dude come on...don't ask him if it would fit in his mustang...top down...ANYTHING will fit in yours! :)
    Don't you mean, top down and doors up, but then again who needs a ladder when you can do a wheel stand.

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    FTW= For The Win. sorry for my internet slang.

i hear ya on the cost, free is always better...
    For The Win?? I must really be getting old, i always thought it stood for something else.

Chris, Thank you for the great offer!!

Ahhh...HP...no...you are dyslexic. BTW I saw a car that had WTF 78 (or something like that)...she got it before computer slang became popular.

BTW HP what are the hours of the Jenna show?

BTW2... the offer was awesome, but this seemed a bit backhanded. I apologize in advance if that is not the case. "Also if someone doesnt have 25$ for a carshow for a childrens charity"

I caught that too, but just chose to give the benefit of the doubt and think I was the only one to take it that way.

The hours are 9-4, but I was thinking I would just leave a bit early to make the safeway cruise.

and wasnt FTW what bikers used to have tattooed on their knuckles??

Platinum Award 
    Sorry I came off that way (not the intent by any means), post was edit'd.

I just want to help your guys out, and at the same time have a good turnout.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jenna View Post
    Sorry I came off that way (not the intent by any means), post was edit'd.

I just want to help your guys out, and at the same time have a good turnout.
    Thanks Chris. If we didnt give you s**t , who would? lol

Gold Award 
    Club Photo idea

The park next to the Surprise Stadium has a lot of parking and a decent backdrop as would the larged grass area they use for parking during stadium events- the stadium as the back drop.

Also an idea, not sure how City of Surprise would look at it but again the park near the stadium and all its parking would be great for either meets or a new Saturday meeting place for all as Safe Way and the Pavilion... plenty of parking, bathrooms, the lake, vendors, play grounds for kids and mom if she does not want to hang out around the car. Don't think if all showed and enjoy it all, City of Surprise would say much, then add all the people at the park could come drool over all the muscle in the lot?

If the intent wasn't there (I believe you)...Cool.

I am very protective of my girl (club member) who is 24 yrs old and turns the wrenches herself. :) She can't afford a club shirt (yes she has one), so I remember those days, and will watch out for her and the like when issues like this come up. $25 may not be a big deal to a lot of us...but it is to a lot of us.

STANGME...I'll swing by and take a look...is this the "park" on bell with the little lake? Or is it actually right next to the stadium?.

As for meeting before Safeway. I'll leave that up to you and those in your area. Problem we would run into would be getting to Safeway together (with all the lights). Meeting at QT allows us to go as a group with out losing anyone since we are only a couple miles away...well...unless John leads.

Gold Award 
    The Suprise Park I was talking about that would be good for club gathering/showing of the rides, club functions, or to become like a Safe Way or Pavillons for all rides is the park with the lake right next to the Surprise Pool and Library ( East of the Stadium). Think this would be a good area to take club photos too, has some decent back drop/ground for photos. For a good club photo as well would be in the large grass area where they park for stadium events, this area would be inbetween the stadium and Bell Rd. or would could take a ride out to Sedona and have the Red Rock and desert as a back drop... "Wild West Mustangs" how fitting lol