I know its just over 1 year away but the 45th Aniversary of our beloved car will be here before we know it. The MAA is planning the cruise through Arizona! I will keep this thread and Jeff can make it sticky for updates! I missed the 40th drive and I hope to make this one!

In April of 2009, the Mustang will turn 45 years old and the largest Mustang show ever is being planned in Birmingham, Alabama by the Mustang Club of America. To be held at the famous Barber Motorsports Park from April 16-19th, the three-day event will host as many as 6000 Mustangs for show and open track events.
Adding to the 45th anniversary celebration will be an epic Mustang convoy road-trip from the West that will travel across America’s heartland bringing Mustangs from all over the United States and around the world to attend the big show in Birmingham. Starting in Las Vegas, NV, Mustangs will thunder across America on a five day journey through the scenic backdrops of history, tracing the shadows of Route 66 in the West. The Midwest will include a stop in Mustang, OK and Dallas, TX before rounding up the herd through the deep South in Louisiana and Alabama. Drive participants will enjoy planned gatherings, cruise-ins and other adventures as part of the road trip itinerary.

http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com...videoarch2.htm