Thread: what are ya runnin?

what are ya runnin?

hey whats everyone running in their classic stangs? is your car still 100% orig? did you restomod? go for an all orig resto? alittle bit of both? anyone do anything crazy like custom body fabrication work or serious drivetrain upgrades?

check my sig to see what im running. i also did some custom body work like shaving the gaps between the rear valance and the 1/4's, and i also made pocket style vents in the front valance. anyone have pics of their cars? id like to see what else is out there.
    67 mustang copue, 289 v8, C4 trans, 8" rear all built up nicely to make my car....go fast. just got it running, still in the long process of restoring, but its worth every second.

Its funny how it can take months to save a ton of money for whatever i may need for the car, but only a few seconds to spend it....

67 Mustang Hardtop. I'm going resto mod to a small degree. I have a 200 cubic inch 6 cylinder car bored 0.040 over with a mild cam. Aussie 250 head (direct from australia!) and aluminum 2 bbl intake. Performance Distributors DUI ignition, headers and Magna Flow dual exhaust.

Working on front disc brake conversion, 8 inch rear end swap, and other smaller projects. Daily driver with the classic lines.