Thread: Pic's from The Wild West Mustang Safeway Car cruise.

Gold Award 

Pic's from The Wild West Mustang Safeway Car cruise.

Here are a few of the pictures that I took of the cruise, enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Platinum Award 
    Very Cool!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

So aside from Kenny, Rick (and myself) whos who car wise in the pics?

Gold Award 
    You may have been parked right next to me my name is Jim. I just met everyone last night. I have the Vista Blue GT/CS and I am not a member yet of Wild West Mustangs but hope to be soon. The Vert GT/CS is Mark and there are some other new people there that also met up at Sonic and would like to become members of the club. But I do not know everyones name yet. What was your name? I am going to go to the meeting on Wednesday and maybe I will see you there.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Yes, Im Alan, Grabber Orange, I parked next to you it appears. Lol, the way you were taking pics I figured you were part of the original group. Ill see you Wed.

Gold Award 
    LOL, No I met Rick last week and he is also a Copperstate Club member as I am. I just always bring my camera along and take alot of pic's. I also took pic's of many other rides at the cruise last night some very kool rod's and vette's etc.

Yeah, I have lots of pics and vid to complie and post.

Very cool pics. It was great meeting you and the other new and future members last night . Bob has the GT500 in the 3rd pic that was parked next to you and mine (Bryn) is the vapour silver GT in the 5th pic. Hope to see you wed night.

Gold Award 
    It was nice to meet you Bryn and Bob last night. Both of your rides are very kool. Everyone that I have met so far from Wild West is very kool. Unless some unforeseen thing happens on wed tha I will for sure be there for the meeting at the Barrel!