Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Fords Forever!

Fabulous Fords Forever!

Who's going? It's in Buena Park, (Knottsberry Farm) CA on Sunday, April 20th. A couple of the guys are going over with some Copperstate folks on that Friday.

I'd like to invite any of the Copperstate people and our gang to join us (a couple of us right now) going over on the AM of the 19th. We are set up in the Radisson...sign up now before it's too late!

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

Platinum Award 
    Many of us are leaving Friday Morning, we meet at the Cracker Barrell at Litchfiled and I-10 around 7am then its off to SoCal. I think we have 15 signed up so far and I know some are looking to go over Saturday Morning, so if you have a meeting place I'll let them know where to meet you!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

My house? It's closer to Cali than CB...lol

Okay actually...CB is perfect, same time...so pass it along and have them contact me if they want to stay in tighter contact.

BTW...anything happening on Saturday night? Like in the "old" days you could cruise Van Neuys or Whittier...anything like that?

Thanks!

Platinum Award 
    Not sure yet on Saturay night but we would like to cruise somewhere and take some photos near the beach at sunset for sure!!!
    D

Some of the Copperstate members are staying at the Radison too. They have outside barbeque grills. We should all get together for burgers and brews Saturday evening.

Actually that sounds like fun Torch. (Jaco/Torch) I know Hunnington Beach (at least a few years back) have a long line of bbq pits along the southern tip of Hunnington Beach. PLENTY of open parking around Sunset and could be a cool option for both?

BTW JACO...I am rethinking Cracker Barrel. It is a pain in the butt to leave from there as a group because we have to cross 6 lanes of traffic....even at 7am on a Saturday may be an issue? Once I decide from our end I'll let you know, but Iam now leaning towards meeting at Johnson's Big Apple on Dysart/I-10 at 7am. They serve breakfast that early...I assume...and I will check it out this week. That way we can leave from there on the same side of the street of the I-10 entrance.

Just a thought...

I'm planning on showing, this year, as there wasn't a Cobra that was mildly-modded. Too many with the Lambo doors, I think. I'm pretty sure that I'll be going out there with some friends on Friday or Saturday. It depends on if they're going to take Friday off, this year.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Silver Award 
    Im stoked about these upcoming events! Ill be at this show for sure! Just trying to determine where everyone meeting and leaving and where hotel reservations need to be made. Jacostang knows all
    Last edited by JoeT; 03-04-08 at 12:42 PM.

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post
    Actually that sounds like fun Torch. (Jaco/Torch) I know Hunnington Beach (at least a few years back) have a long line of bbq pits along the southern tip of Hunnington Beach. PLENTY of open parking around Sunset and could be a cool option for both?

BTW JACO...I am rethinking Cracker Barrel. It is a pain in the butt to leave from there as a group because we have to cross 6 lanes of traffic....even at 7am on a Saturday may be an issue? Once I decide from our end I'll let you know, but Iam now leaning towards meeting at Johnson's Big Apple on Dysart/I-10 at 7am. They serve breakfast that early...I assume...and I will check it out this week. That way we can leave from there on the same side of the street of the I-10 entrance.

Just a thought...
    Your right about crossing, last year we were across the street, I think its a mobil on the run. Bill Johnsons works if folks want to eat they can get there early and we can still be on the road by7:30. Last year we had a blast with like 15 Stangs at one time, very cool!

Ok I am trying to make this show. I also want to meet up with my other club friends from Mustangs Accross America. http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/forums/
    Some of them are planning to meet up there for the show. They are comming from the Bay Area, Sacramento, Las Vegas, and I can't forget about Brian AKA Lucky Man from Canada. Check out my Knottsberry farm posting (I am also the Blueone on that site). Also read up on next years big run to Alabama.