Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My GT 500 at Sunset

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 4doorfoxy View Post
    Looks great! Is that an HDR photo?
    Yes (HDR), I shot 3 exposures (1 stop over/under), than used Photomatix to merge the layers. Just playing around, sorta new to this.

I have seen several of your garage photo shoots, those are very impressive. I would like to come watch the next time you setup a photo event.
    -Craig-
    08 GT 500 white w/blue stripes

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 06GT View Post
    HOT. Time for some lowering springs :)
    Absolutely, I had the Eibach pre springs on my 06 Vert, but I thought it lowered it too much on the front. So I am still trying to figure out which springs or spring/strut combo to go with.
    -Craig-

Platinum Award 
    Fantastic!! We will be there for the fall show, you will have to let us know where your 500 sat so we can do the shoot. Sweet shot!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Quote Originally Posted by CDW63 View Post
    Absolutely, I had the Eibach pre springs on my 06 Vert, but I thought it lowered it too much on the front. So I am still trying to figure out which springs or spring/strut combo to go with.
    I have the FRPP springs, with GT500 wheels, and the same tire/aspect ratios as the GT500--we can meet up sometime if you want to see what it looks like in person.

I'm also in Chandler.
    -- 06 GT --
    2006 Mustang GT Premium M5 Tungsten Gray
    300 RWHP / 313 RWTQ

Great looking car love the retro look its about time they made a mustang look like a mustang,

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 06GT View Post
    I have the FRPP springs, with GT500 wheels, and the same tire/aspect ratios as the GT500--we can meet up sometime if you want to see what it looks like in person.

I'm also in Chandler.
    That would be great, I am planning to go to the Pavillions next Saturday night.
    -Craig-

That would be great, I am planning to go to the Pavillions next Saturday night.
    I might be able to swing that as well. If not, we could always just meet at the mall or something.
    -- 06 GT --
    2006 Mustang GT Premium M5 Tungsten Gray
    300 RWHP / 313 RWTQ

Yes (HDR), I shot 3 exposures (1 stop over/under), than used Photomatix to merge the layers. Just playing around, sorta new to this.

I have seen several of your garage photo shoots, those are very impressive. I would like to come watch the next time you setup a photo event.
    I figured it was, very nice. I have yet to try any HDR shots but they are soon to come as soon as I get a little bit of time to mess with it. Great shot! I heard Photomatix is one of the better programs for it, how easy is it to use? I just put CS3 on my desktop a couple weeks ago but have yet to even open it and mess with anything with how busy I've been. CS3 is supposed to have an HDR option so I may be playing around with it soon.
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Man, thats freakin kick azz. Do you have the full size available for us wallpaper collectors?

Gold Award 
    Why dontyou just do all four corners with a coil over set up, that way you can set the ride height at whatever you want?