Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBK Cold Air intake and NO TUNE

Gold Award 
    Well I need to give Justin all the props that he deserves! He told me that the BBK Intake needed a tune. I researched more and more and more and thought that this air intake just should not require a tune at all. Justin also mentioned that the light would come back on! I ran the car for almost 200 MILES and guess what????? The light indeed came back on today. I am sorry if I doubted you Justin! You really know your stuff. And I really appreciate your honesty and your knowledge about tuning. To bad that you do not work here in Phoenix or at least on the west coast. I will look to some advise for tuners here in the valley and take the intake off the car until I get hooked up with the right tuner. I may try Performance Solutions (Devon) others here have mentioned that they were happy with him. If any one else has had good experience with someone else please let me know.

One thing for sure is this: Do not believe the NO TUNE advertisement. Maybe K&N or a few others are good that way. But do a whole bunch of research and give JUSTIN a post or a call he really knows what he is talking about.

Thanks again Justin.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Told Ya!! Lol!