Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next Photo Shoot!

Gold Award 
    I will be there god I hope I dont get lost, Oh Wait I have GPS now hehe. See ya then

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by HanksGT View Post
    Sounds good. Give me feedback if anyone would like to come over to our place after the shoot (101 and Cave Creek Rd-Dave and Tony have been there) to watch a movie on the outdoor big screen (20 x 30 feet). Gone in 60 Seconds (old or new) or Blues Brothers ("Its got a cop motor") or ??

dang! wish you would have mentioned that at the shoot, jen and i might have made it over...oh well. good times at the shoot!!! what a fun time. thanks for setting this all up dave! you rock!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    dang! wish you would have mentioned that at the shoot, jen and i might have made it over...oh well. good times at the shoot!!! what a fun time. thanks for setting this all up dave! you rock!
    Agreed, that might have been fun... but I might not have survived the movie. We'll catch it next time though!
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Pick a Fri or Sat night (except when Las Vegas is on) and we can all watch a movie. Difficult part is choosing one. Or we could do a pot luck BBQ and a movie too!

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Quote Originally Posted by HanksGT View Post
    Pick a Fri or Sat night (except when Las Vegas is on) and we can all watch a movie. Difficult part is choosing one. Or we could do a pot luck BBQ and a movie too!
    Oooo..... I like Las Vegas too! I'll come over and watch that with ya lol
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Gold Award 
    cool deal, we'll have to do that here soon! i have always wanted to make it over for one of your movie nights.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

You're on! This week its 2 hours. Starts at 8 and don't be late...

Quote Originally Posted by 4doorfoxy View Post
    Oooo..... I like Las Vegas too! I'll come over and watch that with ya lol
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles