Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open House @ Berge Ford

Platinum Award 

Open House @ Berge Ford

Ok so it was decided to have the open house at Berge Ford New car at Mesa Drive and US60 just before the Memories on Main Street. We will have the trailer out there for Burgers and Dogs and test drive about 10 different Fords. No pressure at all to buy this is a get to know the dealer type event and free lunch!!

Then over to Memories on Main Street!! We will most likely use the Berge lot on the corner of Main and mesa drive with all the lights to light up the night for our rides!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

My daughter wants to bring a friend to the St Pats parade from 10-1130am that day. Hope I can get someone to pick them up so I can go directly to Berge after the parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    Ok so it was decided to have the open house at Berge Ford New car at Mesa Drive and US60 just before the Memories on Main Street. We will have the trailer out there for Burgers and Dogs and test drive about 10 different Fords. No pressure at all to buy this is a get to know the dealer type event and free lunch!!

Then over to Memories on Main Street!! We will most likely use the Berge lot on the corner of Main and mesa drive with all the lights to light up the night for our rides!!
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Gold Award 
    What is the open house all about? I am a Copperstate Club member but I just joined and I need to get to one of the meetings. I also live on the far north side of town and I was waiting for the Pancake Breakfast before I go to a meeting, because it is not to far from were I live.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Platinum Award 
    Here is the flyer for the open house, just a meet and greet our dealer reps, have luch and test drive 10 different vehicles!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold Award 
    I may look into that, sounds like fun.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Exclamation Just A Reminder!!!!

I hope to see you all at Berge Ford Saturday morning for the CMC Open House Ride and Drive Event! Gathering starts at 10 until 2 at Berge Ford. Located just south of US60 on Mesa Drive. If you have any questions or need directions please call me. See you all there!

Platinum Award 
    What a day! I'm bushed!!

Gold Award 
    what a blast today!! thanks greg and berge ford for an awesome time. and most definetly thanks to all the other members in the copperstate mustang club that make these event soo much fun. you guys rock!!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    what a blast today!! thanks greg and berge ford for an awesome time. and most definetly thanks to all the other members in the copperstate mustang club that make these event soo much fun. you guys rock!!
    Totally agree with Tony, that was a great event tonight. Lots of hard work by the members of CMC to bring it all together.

Also, great time visiting and cruising with all of the Terminator drivers, thanks for letting me tag along.
    -Craig-
    08 GT 500 white w/blue stripes