Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought this car

Just bought this car

Any one kow the previous owner Joe? I guess he performed all the work. If you know him can you please have him email me at roushracing17@cox.net

He is on this site.
    His screen name is jophis37
    He did not do all the work. It was purchased that way from California from what I understand.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    I figured someone would snatch that car up......how do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedcobra View Post
    I figured someone would snatch that car up......how do you like it?
    I'm now the second previous owner. That car was like brand new when I had it. It only had 4500 miles when I bought it. It ran strong too. No issues.

93 svt I pm'd you my info ans somemore info on the car.
    Whipple Supercharger w140ax, Billet flow idlers, 3.5 upper, 4lb Metco lower, Pfab IC tank, Accufab throttle body, Jlt Intake, KB Boost-a-pump, Bassani X pipe w/ cats, Bassani cat back, Lakewood 70/30 front struts, Centerforce dual Friction clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Billet flow irs brace, H&R race springs, Autometer Boost/Fp/Dynojet Wideband Commander, Xcal 2 tuned by Greg@Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by jophis37 View Post
    I'm now the second previous owner. That car was like brand new when I had it. It only had 4500 miles when I bought it. It ran strong too. No issues.

93 svt I pm'd you my info ans somemore info on the car.
    Joe hows the new vette working out?
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    Joe hows the new vette working out?
    I love driving it. I use it as my daily driver. I'm still working out a few issues. After that everything should be good. I took the nitrous off, so I'm only as fast a a 17 lb whippled cobra now, but thats okay. I think in the future I might try for somemore power, but it'll do for now.
    Whipple Supercharger w140ax, Billet flow idlers, 3.5 upper, 4lb Metco lower, Pfab IC tank, Accufab throttle body, Jlt Intake, KB Boost-a-pump, Bassani X pipe w/ cats, Bassani cat back, Lakewood 70/30 front struts, Centerforce dual Friction clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Billet flow irs brace, H&R race springs, Autometer Boost/Fp/Dynojet Wideband Commander, Xcal 2 tuned by Greg@Ret.

super clean car

Thanks Dan. its the color I wanted. the whipple was just a bonus

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 93 svt View Post
    Thanks Dan. its the color I wanted. the whipple was just a bonus

You have a nice Cobra there.......I was hoping to get it but couldn't get the wife to realize I need 2 Terminators...

The car is great now. When I got it I was very happy. but after a few days started to see the flaws. I changed the oil which didnt look like it had been changed in a while. It had 3 after market brake rotors and 1 stock one. The radio wouldnt eject the cd's that were in it so I had to take it to ford. Turned out they were the re-write cd's and guess they dont work good in stock radios. Thought I smelled weed in the car. sure enough took it to the police station and had a k-9 search it and found little pieces of it in between the seats. So I have fixed all of that now I just need some caster camber plates and an alignment because thats all messed up. After that I should be good to go. I sold my previos 93 cobra to get my wife and myself a nice down payment on a house in return I could get an 03'-04' cobra. So this is the one ive been waiting for. The wife said I need to sell the R1 before I buy a car but explained to her this is the cobra I want. Unfortuneately the R1 hasnt sold yet.