Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question?

Hybrid View

Exclamation I have a question?

Phoenix is the 5th largest city in America The Copperstate mustang club is the the original
    Phoenix mustang club Why is this Site Dead? this site should be one of the most active in
    the nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    Phoenix is the 5th largest city in America The Copperstate mustang club is the the original
    Phoenix mustang club Why is this Site Dead? this site should be one of the most active in
    the nation?
    I maintain the site the best I can, but I can not make people post. We have more traffic and post every month, but we can always do better. I wish everyone that visited each day made a post.

I notice some other big forums starting to drop off also.

If you have any ideas on making this site better please share.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

I'm not pointing any finger....I guess i am just having a hard time with the numbers. Allot a
    people Allot a cars and not many post's?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    I'm not pointing any finger....I guess i am just having a hard time with the numbers. Allot a
    people Allot a cars and not many post's?

Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    tryin to make it better. i cannot understand why there are so few posts. its one of the best ran sites out there and is maintained second to none.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

It was busy, but I think everyone ate too much turkey.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

1015 registered members know about it.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Platinum Award 
    Maybe Ruckus can invite more of his bowtie brothers and sisters to join.
    -Craig-
    08 GT 500 white w/blue stripes

I think the reasons for lack of traffic are twofold. First, Arizona weather from end of summer to beginning of summer is for the large part, nice and predictable. We all stay busy when it's not 110 outside.

Second, for me this hobby can be cyclical. In other words, I get burned out on the Mach sometimes and/or I let other things sneak into my life because of their new challenges. I've laid off the Mach for about the last eight months or so and now I'm finding a renewed passion with it. Fortunately for me, the Mach is not like a woman; you can ignore it for awhile and it's still happy to have you when you come back.

But those are just my excuses

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Flattman View Post
    I think the reasons for lack of traffic are twofold. First, Arizona weather from end of summer to beginning of summer is for the large part, nice and predictable. We all stay busy when it's not 110 outside.

Second, for me this hobby can be cyclical. In other words, I get burned out on the Mach sometimes and/or I let other things sneak into my life because of their new challenges. I've laid off the Mach for about the last eight months or so and now I'm finding a renewed passion with it. Fortunately for me, the Mach is not like a woman; you can ignore it for awhile and it's still happy to have you when you come back.

But those are just my excuses
    Couldn't have said it any better. I, for one, need to drive my car more. I think I put less than 1000 miles on it in the last year. But I can totally understand how cyclical the hobby is, and how other things in life can take precedence over the stang hobby. One thing I do know- I'll never get tired of being a Ford/Mustang fanatic. No matter how busy things get at work, I'm always able to find time to surf/read/talk about mustangs.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500