Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: turbo dsg

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    I have grown up and have responsibilities. So why can't we do it legally on the track? It's all in fun anyway
    lol.. Im sorry I didnt know one race in a secluded area, where there is no one around was that bad? I guess I'm still a kid and have no responsibilities. I know its all fun and games but when they see my car there going to laugh and tell me im crazy. I dont think its worth the $20 in gas to get out there. plus the $15 to get in then have the retards tell me I cant race. Yes, it is much safer and all that other happy horse shit. Plus I need a set of axels for the car. I dont have an xtra $1200 right now to get my rearend built. But I would sure race you from a roll.

Platinum Award 
    Wow now my outlook has completely changed on this car.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jenna View Post
    Wow now my outlook has completely changed on this car.
    wow.. if you outlook on my car changes that fast over something that stupid then so be it!! thanks for playing!

Why do you wanna Roll race also? I'll roll race anyone in the valley sup niggaz
    Last edited by 4Jenna; 12-01-07 at 02:54 PM.

Platinum Award 
    I guess I should have said the owner not the car. I love the car!

Funny how someone can spend a billion dollars on getting a car built and complain about 20$ to race and 15$ in gas to get there when someone offers to race him at the track.

Then when someone wants to race you the proper way at the racetrack your comeback is lets roll race.

You built your car for the reasons you intend it for and i respect that, but complaining about 20$ to race when you have more into your car than everyone is hilarious and thats what changed my outlook on you. I was hoping you were gonna be a real gearhead/racer....wrong i see now.

Head over to the Supra forums should find some good races there...if you call that racing.

And for the record you frickin dufus, do you realize what 700hp+ (i assume much more) can do on the street RACING of all things with a car like yours that isnt even setup for this power (suspension). Your gonna kill yourself or even worse hurt a family. But hey go make some 219mph runs that would be cool huh.
    JENNABEARS Foundation

Platinum Award 
    Also

I work at Speedworld...bring it thru I'll tech your car as a favor since that seems to be your worries.
    JENNABEARS Foundation

As always HPS does not promote or endorse street racing.

Take it to the track.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

I agree keep it on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jenna View Post
    Also

I work at Speedworld...bring it thru I'll tech your car as a favor since that seems to be your worries.

There you go problem solved. Lets take that monster to the track after its broke in. You might be able to get 2 or 3 passes in before they boot ya for no cage, among other things................

Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    There you go problem solved. Lets take that monster to the track after its broke in. You might be able to get 2 or 3 passes in before they boot ya for no cage, among other things................
    Im sorry if it sounded like I was complaining. I was just stating the facts. Yes, and I did spend a shitload of money on this car. I would love to launch this car @ 5k on the transbrake. trust me! But as I stated I need another $1200 to build my solid axel. And its not like I'm going to have the $1200 in the next week or two to get it done. So, thats Is why I stated we could race from a roll. It wasn't a comeback, it was more of ya if i try to launch the car now it goes sideways. And then ya I would kill someone if they were around. And the 219 mph deal is stupid! I would never do something like that. And if I might frickin add if you couldnt read, I said "a secluded area away where NO ONE is around." Where most street racing is done! Im not an Import racer if thats what your thinking. I dont race up and down bell road doing 100 +. Yes, we do have 2 different views on the issue. That is a given.
    Last edited by BurnTire; 12-01-07 at 10:00 PM. Reason: language

oh and to the dumb MODERATOR THAT CAN BAN ME that got on my account.. and posted up "Why do you wanna Roll race also? I'll roll race anyone in the valley sup niggaz" try and act more like me if your going to post up under my name.
    Last edited by BurnTire; 12-01-07 at 10:00 PM. Reason: language