Thread: turbo dsg

Lets keep the language civil.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by wickd03 View Post
    oh and to the dumb MODERATOR THAT CAN BAN ME that got on my account.. and posted up "Why do you wanna Roll race also? I'll roll race anyone in the valley sup niggaz" try and act more like me if your going to post up under my name.

That would be me

Your the one that calls people niggaz in this thread AND wants to roll race so I was just stating facts, and I thought that everyone would get a kick outta it

I thought it was a fitting sig. for you, right along the way you talk (slang) and right on par with the race you offered to Gene.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

MODERATOR THAT CAN BAN ME

That was my edit. LOL
    Had to tone down the language.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    Jason, I think this is getting blown out of proportion. I just said I'd run a friendly race at the track. Nothing like two turbo cobras going at it legally. Thats all, nothing more. I can give 2 shits who wins, I just thought it would be cool to get these monsters to the track on high boost and let em' rip. I didn't mean anything by when I posted about "I have responsibilities". What I'm saying is I'm not going to risk my job, my house, my family or anyone elses family racing on the street. Even if no ones around, something "could" happen. I will admit, I do some spirited driving from stop light to stop light, but not even close to the speeds our cars are capable of doing. I didnt intend for my post to take this thread sideways, so I apologize.

Gene
    Your post did not take this thread the wrong way. It was the reply that sent it in the wrong direction.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    very well stated gene, and i agree with jeff....

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gene, totally I did get side tracked from the topic at hand. I was just stating the obvious about the track. Yes, one day shortly we will let these monsters run on the track. And may the best car win. Was not your fault at all for the post getting like this. No need to apologize!
    Burntire I do apologize for the language, it was out of hand. I was just getting worked up.

Quote Originally Posted by wickd03 View Post
    Burntire I do apologize for the language, it was out of hand. I was just getting worked up.
    No problem. Debate is fine on this site. Just keep the language clean.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Platinum Award 
    I am guilty as charged, but my feelings on the matter still stand as-is, I don't condone street racing and belive in any environment (empty road or not) it's stupid...to each his own.

I may have came off harsh about the 20$ thing but it boggles my mind.

I did ruin the thread and for that I am wrong, I still love the car as it is one of the badest turbo cars in town. I look forward to seeing you at the track.

Chris
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Not trying to step on anyones' toes here:

I've seen more people show up, at the track, without a helmet. That's with them bringing something that has been reported in magazines to run quick enough to need a helmet, among other required safety equipment. If you build it to go that fast, you should be smart enough to research the rulebook and purchase the required safety equipment. Then, you can't get booted from the track. Working at Speedworld, Chris can back me up on that.

It's much cheaper if you should have a problem on the track, than having a problem street racing. $20 to race, or jail time. Seems like an easy choice to me.