Thread: 71 Vert pics

Gold Award 

71 Vert pics

I dug these up off the external drive tonight out of boredom. It is my mom's 71 Grande 'vert with a 351 Cleveland and a C6. She is the second owner, bought it in '74 and was her only driver for 10 years so I grew up in it - even learned how to drive on it. All it really needs now is a clean set of 17" chrome Torq Thrust type rims and it will look right. I took these pick about 4 years ago after a new paint job. She is in Atlanta but I need to get this car out here to AZ. The white 97 in the background in one of the pics is my last Cobra. That's the only car I ever regret selling and it just happens to be the only pic I have of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Gold Award 
    damn, looks good! not my favorite year of the stang, but i can appreciate a well taken care of one. very cool...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Platinum Award 
    How sweet!!! And I'll feel your pain about your Cobra, like when I sold my 66 Shelby to Buy a house.... I blew that one!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Platinum Award 
    Clean looking car for sure. Man did they go big with those things or what! And why is it that some of us have NO pictures of our favorite car we've owned in the past? I have the same issue with my blown 96 GT- absolutely ZERO pictures. Great looking car man.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Gold Award 
    Yeah, it's a hog and would not have been my first choice or year or color but at this point is has a lot of personal value. Back then, they actually went to pick up a 71 burgandy Cougar with a 351 cleveland/4 speed and a white interior but the guy had just sold it.