still no wires and 4 hours left..... i dont want to watch lol
    that sucks man, i wanted to see 11s out of that thing tonight

Platinum Award 
    well good news and bad news.

i got the wires. installed.
    buttoned up the aem EBC
    finished the MSD DIS4+ install.

bad news

ive got some kind of oil leak leaking onto the uppipe for the turbo. not sure if the car is ok to run because of that. other than that it seems fine. i dont know how to work the boost controller yet lol.
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Quote Originally Posted by Ruckus46gt View Post
    my stall is to small for spray or for n/a. I'm looking to move up to yank ss4000 for spray or n/a. Even though i should probely only do a 3600 for spray. Who knows might meet up in the middle and do a 3800 . I'm looking to keep the car as it is and go faster. Just some suspension and who knows maybe lighten up the car a little. Right now full weight i'm barely in to the 12's so could be a good race still indy

What???? Nitrous loves tight converters. You run a yank 4k and spray it and you will be slower than if you sprayed your stock converter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    What???? Nitrous loves tight converters. You run a yank 4k and spray it and you will be slower than if you sprayed your stock converter.
    yea i have no idea why i wrote the first time. I ment to say my stall is to small and am not sure if i want to say spray or n/a. i want to up the stall to a 4k , but am having thoughts of spraying it so should go up to a 3600 (want to be able to run good n/a but still run good on spray if i go that way...hci in the future)

I would try and get a super tight converter like a 3k that way when you hit it with the nitrous it will stal around 34-3600 that would make it come out of the hole real good