Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Friday Night Cruise! (Peoria)

TONIGHT! Bring your camera's! Oh...and cars...

Gold Award 
    dang, i wanna make this one week, but this week is the copperstate third friday. hmmm..maybe next week...we will see. :)

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Silver Award 
    See ya there!
    Last edited by Rev'n Kevin; 03-21-08 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread

Gold Award 
    Sorry I again am working late on a Friday, Bummer- hope you guys have fun.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Do any of you guys actually go CRUISE? Or is this just a hang out spot to bs about cars? Either way, I'll prolly come check it out tonight...
    04 Cobra

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow04Cobra View Post
    Do any of you guys actually go CRUISE? Or is this just a hang out spot to bs about cars? Either way, I'll prolly come check it out tonight...
    I would say the later, although I did cruise over there. lol

SLOW...if you have any idea where ANYONE cruises any more...please let me know. I am tired of this parking lot deals. I wanna drive.

BTW I am working on a cruise...ACTUAL cruising...so you will be first on my list to let know. lol

AZ you gotta make it out...very strong night, by 6:30 (still early people getting off of work) 32 cars (I had to leave)...Kev any idea?

Hang in there MAD...I have worked the last three weeks (Friday), I went for about 45 minutes...but starting next week I am good for three straight weeks. :)

Kenny, can you AFFORD to cruise? lol

Ok, the count for tonight was 56 cars! Thanks to everyone for coming out, it was a great night. 50% of those were people ho hadnt been out the weeks before.

Talking to a few people with good contacts, they told me that this looks to become a big deal and that the word is now out on what a great spot this is. Sounds like it will only get bigger from here.

Why do you think I am working so many weekends!

I had a feeling you were in for a big night, I passed about a half dozen cars within a mile after I left the lot! Nice job by the Friday Night WWM crew!

Tonights the night! Don't forget to show up the cruise at 91st Ave, JUST North of Northern behind the Auto Zone at 6pm!

You know it's interesting...I got a phone call a few days ago from an old friend of mine and he just go his new (old) car finished. He said, "a buddy of mine said that 35th Ave and Northern is closed now and everyone is going to 91st & Northern. Is that your clubs place?".

If that's true (closing down 35th)...I'm not proud...I am happy though because it means 91st will be solid for a long time to come and maybe then we can pull the 35th and Greenway crowd over? Good job Bry/Alan & Bob...see you tonight...well...if my tube (back tire) gets in from Tucson at 3pm.