Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NEW Friday Night Cruise! (Peoria)

Quote Originally Posted by 1966PonyGirl View Post
    ah phooey! i wont get off of work till 330 ish. it would be cool if i had it in the trunk with me. hmmmm. and my boyfriend is dragging me to crown king next fri/sat. (can you tell i want to go?)

i was hoping to cut out of here early, but doesnt look like it. might have to be at another time. grr.
    hmm well no worries still havent sold my truck so it wont be to soon

"The weather was perfect and it was a great time. The only problem I saw was that there wasnt nearly enough club members for the "official club night". "

Ahhh...some where headed to California and we all were getting ready to go (5am comes early when you have clean and get ready). But great job...I was wondering how it was doing, 153...THAT'S AMAZING!

Oh let me know...Rock Climbers, Fire Truck, Police? I want to make some calls this week...any pics? Also a new group I found...just gotta remember who they are (lol) thought of them last week.

The fire truck guy said he would show up when he could from now on so i havent bothered to call him again. I havent contacted the rock climbing people and the Peoria PD never showed up when they said they would and finally called back again last week to tell us that they wouldnt do anything at night like that. We did have 2 different hot dog vendors show up with food and drinks etc which worked out well. Its really at the point now where it has a life of its own and will continue to grow quickly, at least until it gets too hot.

You're right dad...let the kids go out on their own without the training wheels. You did a fine job, now sit back and watch people like Austin burn out and ruin it for everyone. ;-)

Kidding Austin. Btw let me tell you about my austin move in Cali when I talk next. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post
    You're right dad...let the kids go out on their own without the training wheels. You did a fine job, now sit back and watch people like Austin burn out and ruin it for everyone. ;-)

Kidding Austin. Btw let me tell you about my austin move in Cali when I talk next. lol

aww jeez! i am ready to hear the "how i got out of a ticket" stories!!
    hope you John Force'd it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post

lol i heard about that move. with them big tires on there no wonder your carrying cans around

Well Kenny, I hope you showed them how it's done in Az.

Silver Award 
    Can't wait till this friday nite, unveiling a whole new look for my car. See you all there

Hope to see everyone out TONIGHT! The weather should be great again and should be a big turn out.