Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Friday Night Cruise! (Peoria)

Shameless bump...sorry...wanted this thread for our headliner...

Gold Award 
    Have fun guys! Have to work late tonight again. Are we still going to take pictures on Saturday at 91st ave and northern or are we just meeting at Sonic at 3:30?
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Might get the CHa cha CHA Chevy out there.... Maybe.

80+ cars tonight!! Kenny has the exact count i believe, so i will let him give an exact number. It was a great time tonight and a lot of new cars and faces. Thanks again to everyone who came out and everyone for the hard work in spreading the word.

I think we can crack 100 cars (for a friday night cruise!) next week if the word gets passed. I think we'll push the club to really hit it big this next week. Bryn...flyers tomorrow? Lets get the fire truck and police next week. I'll help. Remind me about the rock climbers (web site) and I will go after them.

Gotta get a dj...anyone have any ideas?

Gold Award 
    That is awsome congrats guys!I will have a few fridays now that I do not work late so I will be able to go there. This Friday night I have to get me car ready for the Rock and Roll pony show. I will see you guys at Sonic today.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

If you bring your signs Bry...I assume you will. What do you think about putting one out on the street entrance south of us and then one at the Target or Auto zone entrance on 91st?

I was thinking that same thing today. Im sure now that we have almost 100 cars, people can figure out where to park. lol. I will put them at each enterance around . Might help people like Craig.

103 cars! (Counting the golf cart that people did look at lol)

Our thanks to everyone that came and I ask you to spread the word because this truly becoming a friday night event! Great job Bryn, Alan, & Bob...keep up the excellent work!

3 more came after you left, 106. LOL. Not that i am being anal about it you understand.

I really ant to thank everyone who has been passing out flyers diligently, especially Pam and Georgianna, who have been out there at safeway doing it every weekend. The work has definately paid off and this cruise is turning out to be a lot of fun.