Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Can Has 11's!!!

Definately worth all the waiting... too bad my camera crapped out a few runs before then and I didn't get pics. However, I do have some great shots of quite a few of you guys last night so look for those this next week when I can get them uploaded. (I just hope that I can salvage the pics of my screwed CF card.)

Tony can haz 11s
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Quote Originally Posted by cap n crunch View Post
    Yes Jeff I am alive, heard a nasty rumor your making some changes, can't wait till we all hang out again!! can someone say HPS track day?
    Yea I have a few little bolt on in the works

Track day ass soon as it cools off and hopefully a rental early next year.

So what did you run last night?
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

The lil ole eaton went 11.11 @127, I need to get a little practice on my shift points not used to the car getting traction, good news is it went 1.67 60 foot with out hitting it real hard and it didn't break the stock trac loc or 28 spline axels, I was going to spray it but the cheap switch i was using didn't work, so i didn't get kicked out with a 10, but I'm sure once I get used to the car it will run 10's on the motor

Platinum Award 
    Congrats T!!! Great vid!

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

The lil ole eaton went 11.11 @127, I need to get a little practice on my shift points not used to the car getting traction, good news is it went 1.67 60 foot with out hitting it real hard and it didn't break the stock trac loc or 28 spline axels, I was going to spray it but the cheap switch i was using didn't work, so i didn't get kicked out with a 10, but I'm sure once I get used to the car it will run 10's on the motor
    Nice times.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Rambo

Yea Big T

Way to go BIG T Its about time. I knew you could do it.

Gold Award 
    Now Im jealous, I want to run 11's. Im sure the car can but I need to learn how to drive Nice run BTW.

Gold Award 
    Congrats Tony!

Now Im jealous, I want to run 11's. Im sure the car can but I need to learn how to drive Nice run BTW.
    Your not the only one who needs to learn how to drive, or is jelous about the 11's. I ran a 12.6 last nite at 111 with a 2.1 60'. Oh yeah and I was on slicks. I couldn't get over being too afraid of breaking last night so I wouldn't launch high enough and bogg(sp?) horribly. I think I might have a TKO 500 lined up so that should solve my little Input shaft problem.
    Arizona's Fastest Mach 1
    11.14 @ 120 w/ 1.48 60'

GO-FAST MODS
    Magnaflow O/R X-Pipe
    Magnaflow Catback
    Steeda CAI
    Torch Red JLt Intake Tube
    Steeda Tri-Ax
    Spec Stage 3 Clutch
    Built 31 Spline Rear w/ 4.10's
    Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
    NX Wet Kit (100 Shot)
    SCT Chip
    Custom Tune by PSR

Not a problem Tony , the smile on your face as well as everone else makes Shane and I feel like the long hours are all worth it, I am also happy to see the progress you have made as a driver since your first pass in the car
    I couldn't have said it better my self!

CONGRATS Big T, I knew you could do it! Now get the ported blower on and run for the low 11's.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchedMach1 View Post
    Congrats Tony!

Your not the only one who needs to learn how to drive, or is jelous about the 11's. I ran a 12.6 last nite at 111 with a 2.1 60'. Oh yeah and I was on slicks. I couldn't get over being too afraid of breaking last night so I wouldn't launch high enough and bogg(sp?) horribly. I think I might have a TKO 500 lined up so that should solve my little Input shaft problem.
    Jealous about the 11's......I want that so bad. As soon as I get my car fixed Im gonna go for it. Damn Rack was leaking so I replaced it now the seals where the lines going into the rack are leaking. CANT WIN