Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heading to the track Sep 28 or 29

What time is everyone going out to SW on friday. I dont get off until 7 so I probably wont get out there till around 9
    jlt cai, o/r bassani x-pipe,magna pack cat back, tri-ax, sct tune by keith @ az dyno chip, solid axle w/ 4.10 gears
    Best time...12.797 @ 108.5 mph w/ 1.76 60ft
    New Best Time....12.3911 @ 106.3 w/ 1.589 60ft
    SOLD

New Toy - 2003 GT stroker, procharger and to much other s**t to list ***SOLD***

I'm heading out as soon as I get off work which will probably be around 6-7.

Silver Award 
    Be heading up between 6:00 and 7:00 also..

2005 Redfire GT Premium W/GT 500 Body Kit
    Whipple IC Super Charger W/Custom Tune By: PSR

Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    That's exactly why I picked SW. I can deal with it being crowded as long as the track is sticky.
    i maybe see you out there when i get the trailer registerd before friday.

For those of you going to Firebird, I plan on being there doing my photography thing so hit me up after for pictures! I've got a handful from Speedworld for the 9/11 race still that I need to get online (my high res pics are 4mb each and huge so they have to be individually resized to get on my site and it's a major PAIN!)
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 4doorfoxy View Post
    For those of you going to Firebird, I plan on being there doing my photography thing so hit me up after for pictures! I've got a handful from Speedworld for the 9/11 race still that I need to get online (my high res pics are 4mb each and huge so they have to be individually resized to get on my site and it's a major PAIN!)

sounds cool, my stang threw a belt last night on my way home, so hopefully i can have it figured out by friday. Put it back on, and everything seems fine, no noises, nothing. sometimes i hate cars.
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Platinum Award 
    I've tried to get him to post some pics of the car, I only helped a little putting the engine and tranny in, but it's runnin fast now!! White is most def. fast!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Finally got the et drag mounted. When I went to discount they told me that one of the prostars was bent. So basically I ot ripped off by the kid that I bought it from on 1320stangs.com. Luckly I had and extra one layiny around, so I should be good to go for friday at sw
    jlt cai, o/r bassani x-pipe,magna pack cat back, tri-ax, sct tune by keith @ az dyno chip, solid axle w/ 4.10 gears
    Best time...12.797 @ 108.5 mph w/ 1.76 60ft
    New Best Time....12.3911 @ 106.3 w/ 1.589 60ft
    SOLD

New Toy - 2003 GT stroker, procharger and to much other s**t to list ***SOLD***

Sucks that you got ripped off, but glad to hear ya had a spare rim. See ya at the track.

Gold Award 
    I planned on being there but not done with the clutch/springs/new rack and pinion yet. Hopefullt I will be there. Firebird that is..........