Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trans am gets OWNED from last night

Tortuga
    mustang ftl. looked like he was losing. and that was an LT1. U can hear the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
    mustang ftl. looked like he was losing. and that was an LT1. U can hear the difference.
    actually he let the T/A get the jump and get traction first, but he reeled him in VERY quickly but yeah, it most definitley was an LT1, rightb efore that my buddy josh and his 351 fox raced him and it was no contest

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    What fu*cking morons. Couldn't have picked a worse street in phoenix to get busted for street racing.
    I have to agree with that! The Police hide on the side streets on Bell, just West of 43rd Ave, waiting to catch Ricers racing by the Ramiro's Taco Shop, on the South Side. The Sonic Drive-Inn on Union Hills, east of 35th Ave is bad too. It is a hangout for the 1320 Club, the Police know, and hang out around there too, when the are not answering domestic disturbance calls in the surrounding neighborhoods (Saturday Night Fight Night).

Stupidity at its finest. nice going then you post about it using the guys name who didnt get caught! de-de-dee

Thread Edited and Closed. I think we know the moral of the story.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5