Thread: Soon to be released - Roush Track Pak

Platinum Award 

Soon to be released - Roush Track Pak

This past weekend at the Mid-America Ford and Shelby Meet in Oklahoma, I was fortunate enough to see and ride in the new soon to be released Roush Stage 3 Track Pak. Much like the Drag Pack, this car is designed to be a turn key, out of the garage race car. Complete with an all new suspension setup including adjustable coil over’s up front and adjustable springs in the rear, 4 point roll bar, rear seat delete and new 6 piston calipers up front, this machine ate up everything on the track. MRT and Steeda were just a few that were on the track were handed down a true ass whipping.
    A few of us lucky Roush owners were taken for a ride with Roush's test driver, Scot Chapman. First off let me say, after riding with him, I have the most confidence that the parts on my car have been pushed to their breaking points (or Scot tested ) before they were ever released. Scot is full throttle and on the edge the entire time, and his time slips proved it. The last day at the track he was a full 3 seconds faster than anyone else out there and only 3 seconds off from the track record and this was all done with the AC running. I think I can safely say that everyone that went for a ride got out of the car speechless!! The Track Pak will be a force to be reckoned with and should have the competition scared!!!!

Info by One of my Friends in the Southern Arizona Mustang Club!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"