Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Time For K-Member!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0Stanger View Post
    Yep. I forget what our tuner told me about hp levels for the stock fuel system. But, they have this trick fuel system upgrade kit for the Cobras. They sell you a modified in-tank kit (re-routed and larger fuel outlets from the tank), enough braided hose to go from the tank to the rails, AN fittings for connecting it all to the rails, plus a fuel filter that can be easily accessed. I think I had to be making near 600+ before I'd need that.

Here's what it all looks like.

Their remarks about this kit say they made 620 on MM&FF's 'Project Ice Box' before they maxed out the MAF! I'd be going that way, if need be.
    I estimate I am making about 640 with 19psi on the race tune with a BAP and Wiring upgrade and 60lb injectors.

A buddy of mine with 21 psi just put down 663 with a BAP/ wiring and fuel line upgrade with stock pumps and had plenty of duty cycle to spare
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    I estimate I am making about 640 with 19psi on the race tune with a BAP and Wiring upgrade and 60lb injectors.

A buddy of mine with 21 psi just put down 663 with a BAP/ wiring and fuel line upgrade with stock pumps and had plenty of duty cycle to spare
    Whoa! Sounds like something interesting to handle on the street! The fuel system kit I showed was just another way to keep the fuel in check.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Gold Award 
    since it was suggested, i am going to pick up a boost a pump and what not for my setup. it cannot hurt to have, and since My tuner suggests it, its the way i go. i am not going to base too much on what happens with a car back east when it comes to the way a car is all setup. i want my car to not be on the edge of all its components. not knocking or sayin one way or another is better. but as i said before, i know that Devin@PSR puts a lot of time into researching the finite details, and has done the time tuning, and has the knowledge that when he suggests something to me, i am more than happy to listen.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    since it was suggested, i am going to pick up a boost a pump and what not for my setup. it cannot hurt to have, and since My tuner suggests it, its the way i go. i am not going to base too much on what happens with a car back east when it comes to the way a car is all setup. i want my car to not be on the edge of all its components. not knocking or sayin one way or another is better. but as i said before, i know that Devin@PSR puts a lot of time into researching the finite details, and has done the time tuning, and has the knowledge that when he suggests something to me, i am more than happy to listen.
    My car is out west. LOL
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    this is true. i meant to add that in there, but i switched gears and forgot that......

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

And remember that car I spoke of with more power runs slower. LOL
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Platinum Award 
    Dyno #s...pfft over rated
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Quote Originally Posted by eades5.0 View Post
    Dyno what is that for?
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Platinum Award 
    Looks great tony!

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

The Nunn's
    Quote Originally Posted by eades5.0 View Post
    ..+1