Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For K-Member!!!

Gold Award 
    thats a nice piece for sure. I like how you dont have to bend any brake lines or relocate the oil filter. I had to do the aformentioned to get my MM-K to fit. Although, it is nice having the oil filter drop right out and not spill shit all over the place. Plus, its a good cooling mod. Did you make sure its squared up? If ou didnt use a plumb bob on your install, most likely its not. Jump on the MM site and download the directions. Ask Dan if it's even needed. I got mine dead nuts square with my torque boxes and what a difference in handling. They really did a nice job on the psr k!
    Last edited by Gene; 06-19-07 at 07:00 AM.

Gold Award 
    er, never did the plumb bob thing. the holes in this k-member are not all elongated like the mm unit. i was planning to check it when i put my new lower control arms on though. then off to get an alignment.

what was the place you guys suggested up north?

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    got the hpm megabite jr's on today. went to the pavs, getting onto the freeway a goat wanted to go at it. too bad for him.

btw- the k-member combined with the new lca's make this car feel very tight. i am very impressed. possibly the best mods i have done to my car.

oh, and pics are coming of the upr control arm. all 4 bushings in the drivers side were destroyed. all were split in two. funny thing is, pass side was all ok. weird. bad torque!!!
    Last edited by AZSonicSnake; 06-23-07 at 11:38 PM.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

AZSonicSnake,
    Was that your car I saw at Anthem, last Friday? I've seen it at Speedworld, before, just couldn't remember if you had a personal plate or not. Mine was there getting the subs welded on.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Gold Award 
    yep. that was mine. i had my mom dropping it off to be aligned. she said she saw another terminator there.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

That was mine. Got the subframes connected, finally. Now, onto the next stage of modding.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Gold Award 
    very nice. what next? for me its a lower pulley and a port job on the ol eaton.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    Save your money and spray it with a 100 wet shot bro!

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    I'm biding my time and waiting until I can upgrade the blower to a Whipple. Then, it'll get tuned. I'm taking a similar approach to my last Stang. Granted, I didn't get the motor done, before the car was totaled by someone else.

I believe you either save so you can afford the upgrade you really want, or upgrade within your limits.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Gold Award 
    i really want to go the whipple route, but right now the fundage would not allow me to do it the correct way. i will go this route, enjoy it for a few years and save away for the twin screw and a return style fuel system.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile