Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support JennaBears

Platinum Award 

Support JennaBears

http://jennabear.memory-of.com/

We are teaming up with Chris' Neuro ICU Nurse Liz Encinas (our wonderful sponsor for this site, be sure to thank her at jencinas8@cox.net) and starting a new foundation called JENNABEARS. You won't believe how many hurt and sick children are in the hospital with no support (yes, no parents) and no teddybear by their side to hug. That is our goal...to bring JENNABEARS to these children and hope that it comforts them a little during a hard time.

When Jenna was in the hospital, I asked a friend to rush home and bring back Jenna's bear. She loved that bear. Teddy was with her every moment. And we truly believe that every child deserves a bear to hold when they don't feel so good. So let's make this happen! If you would like to donate a bear or funds to help buy bears, let us know. We hope to one day bring JENNABEARS to sick children all around the world.
    You may e-mail us at Eades5point0@msn.com.

We love you and miss you so much sweet Jenna Lynne!
    I am keeping your memory alive baby girl!!!

The Eades Family

JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Gold Award 
    very very cool man. a very good way to honor a lost loved family member.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Great idea Chris. Your new foundation has my support.

Jeff
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Let me know how to donate that is a great idea and its for a very worthy cause.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Quote Originally Posted by eades5.0 View Post
    http://jennabear.memory-of.com/

We are teaming up with Chris' Neuro ICU Nurse Liz Encinas (our wonderful sponsor for this site, be sure to thank her at jencinas8@cox.net) and starting a new foundation called JENNABEARS. You won't believe how many hurt and sick children are in the hospital with no support (yes, no parents) and no teddybear by their side to hug. That is our goal...to bring JENNABEARS to these children and hope that it comforts them a little during a hard time.

When Jenna was in the hospital, I asked a friend to rush home and bring back Jenna's bear. She loved that bear. Teddy was with her every moment. And we truly believe that every child deserves a bear to hold when they don't feel so good. So let's make this happen! If you would like to donate a bear or funds to help buy bears, let us know. We hope to one day bring JENNABEARS to sick children all around the world.
    You may e-mail us at Eades5point0@msn.com.

We love you and miss you so much sweet Jenna Lynne!
    I am keeping your memory alive baby girl!!!

The Eades Family

your a great man! I will pass the site around and makes some posters to put up in my fam. barber shop!

Platinum Award 
    I'll bring this great idea up at the next CMC Board Meeting to see how much we can donate to help out. Have you picked out the kind of Bears you would like to use or an assortment of different bears. I know Southwest Ambulance and out Union will be glad to help our to. We have a several "Kidzulances" that carries critically Ill Children all over the valley.

We would be glad to help out!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Platinum Award 
    Thank you guys sooo much!

I'm working on setting something up were funds can be donated but it will be strictly non-profit (no fee's on either end)

I have contacted some other foundations to see how they go about this. I know Paypal would be the easiest but I dont want them getting a penny of funds donated for needing children.

More to Come

Thanks for the very few that replied to this

Chris
    JENNABEARS Foundation

Gold Award 
    kick ass chris!

Platinum Award 
    Update

Here is an example of what we are doing

And heres our 1st shipment of 200+ bears that showed up. A big thanks goes to Dustin SuperDust22 for our 1st offical donation and a large one at that...we thank you so much!!!!!

JENNABEARS Foundation

I think it is a awesome thing you are doing Chris. And like I told you, call me if you ever need anything. I'll support anything you setup.

Dustin