Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SW May 4th Friday night Drags

I will be down that evening to try out my car. 1st time on the track..... ever. AZ I have brand new kuhmo's 275/40/17's I am going to try a pair of Dan's 315's (He doesn't know this yet....) Bill gave me the possible heads up. If you want to buy for 200 I will sell to you. Tires have a little more than 150 mi. never burned, so ud be the first. Any way, was hopin to meet some of you knuckle heads this friday night.
    1996 Cobra Pearl White
    Balanced blueprinted forged internals
    Stage 1 heads, Vortec SQC2 12 lbs boost, MSD, Ford ceramic headers, Bassini X, FlowMaster StageII, T45, upgraded internals, MM Panhard, Torque, Tokiko, MM subs, Auto Cross 4 pnt, 5 pnt harness. 490rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by mitch22 View Post
    I will be down that evening to try out my car. 1st time on the track..... ever. AZ I have brand new kuhmo's 275/40/17's I am going to try a pair of Dan's 315's (He doesn't know this yet....) Bill gave me the possible heads up. If you want to buy for 200 I will sell to you. Tires have a little more than 150 mi. never burned, so ud be the first. Any way, was hopin to meet some of you knuckle heads this friday night.
    Sweet Mitch. I have seen your car down at the shop and really want to see it in action. White is the fastest color.

After the track (and after i get my friggin 12) I plan on headin home and spending a couple hours washin the car up and waxin it for the Eades family show on Saturday!
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Quote Originally Posted by ASUSMC View Post
    Sweet Mitch. I have seen your car down at the shop and really want to see it in action. White is the fastest color.

After the track (and after i get my friggin 12) I plan on headin home and spending a couple hours washin the car up and waxin it for the Eades family show on Saturday!
    Yeah, me too!!! Did I miss something, is the show that saturdaY?? Sh$#@ I want to go to that. I'm gonna get white walls so it will be ven faster
    1996 Cobra Pearl White
    Balanced blueprinted forged internals
    Stage 1 heads, Vortec SQC2 12 lbs boost, MSD, Ford ceramic headers, Bassini X, FlowMaster StageII, T45, upgraded internals, MM Panhard, Torque, Tokiko, MM subs, Auto Cross 4 pnt, 5 pnt harness. 490rwhp

White walled ET Streets would be friggin AWESOME!!!!
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Platinum Award 
    did the title always say speedworld or was it edited? lol

im not drivin to speedworld again
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph