Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clear bra Installed!!

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by MOstang View Post
    Please raise the hood and show us how it is attached. Also where did you purchase? Thanks
    Sorry didn't see your post it doesn't "Attatch" under the hood it adheres right to the paint like window tint...
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Gold Award 
    Very cool Dave. The material our guy uses is 3M stuff. It's the best and very very little orange peel if any. As for the line on the hood, it's a trade-off i'd give anyday over chips in the paint. I didn't do my hood like Dave did, but I did have quite a bit done in heavy areas that take on chips, like the front valance, rocker panels, and rear quarters due to no mudflaps.

He's the guys info..

Matt Hudson
    602-618-1836

He spend 5+ hours on my car because everything had to be hand cut. On new cars he has all the pieces precut from his machine at home and it should take half the time..

My only regret was I didn't have the stuff put on right away when I received the car with the new paint job. I already had a few chips that were touched up and you can still see them thru the film....oh well, at least there hasn't been anymore and won't be either..

Gold Award 
    Oh, the lighter color the car, the less you see the line. On a white car you can't even see it unless you really look for it..

Silver Award 
    that looks great Dave! I definitely am interested, my concern is I have the black strip decal on my hood, can that cover over the tape thats there for my hood design?

Mine has some on the lower parts of the car and its definitely a life saver.

Where do we send business to?

Platinum Award 
    I have the number here somewher, but Stage 3 has the info too! I have it over my GT/CS Decal on the front edge of the fenders.!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"