Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbiased Tuner Reviews

Silver Award 
    Well I got my tune at Performance Solutions. Definitely made the car feel snappier, a better airbox kit and 410 gears will do the trick! Mine has the shaker scoop and the airbox kit isnt the best you could have, Im told Id get another 15 HP with a better airbox. The Mustang I have already had a dealer tune so from the start I was Max Power of 273.22 Max Torque 300.46 - after the SCT tune it was 282.96 Max Power and 307.76 Max Torque. I was having a few other issues as the Stang wouldnt really pull very hard with out bogging down at higher revs, thats fixed. Its definitely a little pricey for a few more horses but I learned alot and it fixed some of my issues, for me it was worth it. I felt like Performance Solutions truly cared that I was happy and I would definitely use them again. The sandwich shop by them wasnt bad either!

Gold Award 
    That is great news!! I am glad to hear that your happy with performance solutions because I am also going to use them soon.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

I'm glad we were able to fix your slight issue and make your stang feel a little snappier!!!!

We look forward to seeing you again, don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any other questions.

Shane

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-Stang View Post
    The sandwich shop by them wasnt bad either!
    Hmmmm....where might this sandwich shop be located?? Do they sell beer?

Glad to hear you had a good experience with PS.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Hmmmm....where might this sandwich shop be located?? Do they sell beer?

Glad to hear you had a good experience with PS.

bwahahahaha Mike ill buy the beer this time just come down hey we have a pee wee up the street mmmm beer lol

Silver Award 
    The sandwich shop is about 150 yards from PS, easily walkable. Nice little family owned place.

So far I love the tune, car pulls really good now, actually get a good tire chirp now in 3rd, wasn't doing that before. Im still debating the Supercharger, not sure about that one. If I was a racer then maybe but mostly this is just a car that is different from driving the H3.

Gold Award 
    That is great news, I have followed your story and I have to tell you that your experience with the tune has made me decide to go get one as soon as I get the money. I need to get a quote on how much it will cost though and a few other questions that I have.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Silver Award 
    I am definitely going to go with a SCT tune from Performance Solutions when i get the Cobra on monday!

Silver Award 
    Im gonna have to get Dan and Bill to give me a kick back!

lol thanks for the props