Nice pics!
    The Pony Car Wars are over... The Mustang Won

Gold Award 
    looks like a good time! nice pics.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    Hey Stern09LX, I see you're from Prescott Valley, wow has that place changed. I used to travel that area alot in the mid to late 90's but haven't been there in the last 5 years...OMG. Even that turnoff from 89A to Jerome by the old trailer park was gone and now a nice 4 lane highway replaced it. And PV has just exploded. I couldn't believe all the residential growth along Glasford. I see Tim has his own arena...amazing. What do they have in there?

i got alot of pic's will post when i get time today!

Name:  cmc cruz 002.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  123.6 KB

Name:  cmc cruz 004.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  127.3 KB

Name:  cmc cruz 005.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  119.6 KB

Name:  cmc cruz 010.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  127.3 KB

Name:  cmc cruz 003.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  131.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HIKER View Post
    Hey Stern09LX, I see you're from Prescott Valley, wow has that place changed. I used to travel that area alot in the mid to late 90's but haven't been there in the last 5 years...OMG. Even that turnoff from 89A to Jerome by the old trailer park was gone and now a nice 4 lane highway replaced it. And PV has just exploded. I couldn't believe all the residential growth along Glasford. I see Tim has his own arena...amazing. What do they have in there?
    Well technically it's the Prescott Valley Convention & Events Center. Tim's Toyota bought the naming rights recently so they call it the Tim's Toyota Center now. It hosts all kinds of events. ZZ Top is coming to the center soon. Check the link above for other events. It's also home to the CHL(Central Hockey League) ARIZONA SUNDOGS. Their first season as a new team in the CHL and they made the playoffs. :)
    And yes PV has exploded in the 5 years I have lived here. It's getting bigger and bigger every year. The Fain family that owns most this area is going nuts selling or leasing land to the Town of Prescott Valley for growth reasons. It's starting to lose it's small home town feel slowly but I don't mind much. I have all these twisty mtn roads to drive my 'stang on still. :)
    The Pony Car Wars are over... The Mustang Won

Quote Originally Posted by Stern90LX View Post
    Well technically it's the Prescott Valley Convention & Events Center. Tim's Toyota bought the naming rights recently so they call it the Tim's Toyota Center now. It hosts all kinds of events. ZZ Top is coming to the center soon. Check the link above for other events. It's also home to the CHL(Central Hockey League) ARIZONA SUNDOGS. Their first season as a new team in the CHL and they made the playoffs. :)
    And yes PV has exploded in the 5 years I have lived here. It's getting bigger and bigger every year. The Fain family that owns most this area is going nuts selling or leasing land to the Town of Prescott Valley for growth reasons. It's starting to lose it's small home town feel slowly but I don't mind much. I have all these twisty mtn roads to drive my 'stang on still. :)
    From PV also, I remember when there used to be dirt roads everywhere. How about Tasty Freeze, remember that? Or, how about when there was only 2 traffic lights between Prescott Valley and Prescott, unlike the 10 or so there are now? Still have family and friends in the area so I come up and visit every couple of months.
    2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
    IUP - 5spd
    18" Black Saleen Rims
    245/40/18 Front 285/35/18 Rear
    Bassani Catted X-pipe
    Borla Cat Back
    C&L CAI
    PHP Spacer
    Meziere Electric Water Pump
    FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft

MGW Orange Shifter
    Steeda 3 pt Strut Tower Brace