Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey!

im in mesa--southern/higley/power road--thats all i know--haha i can make it to fashion square, other than that im mostly lost around here--

Gold Award 
    Well well well I feel the testosterone leveling out in here whooo hoooo. Welcome to the most fun site you will ever run across. Make sure you come saturday to my show. We have all worked very, very hard on it and its going to be a lot of fun. I live in Mesa too, Power and Baseline area. Trust me when I first came here I was lost all the time. Im doing pretty good at finding my way around now. We are heading up to the Pavillions after the show to show off our babies there too. Thats in Scottsdale. If you wait at the show I am hoping most are going up. We can all pony together up there after we help move their new vehicles back. Welcome Welcome.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMustanGirl View Post
    i will probably come by and say hi, may even enter-depends if i get the thing show clean by then!
    i am going back to the bay area to drive down with my club for knotts, kinda crazy to drive all the way there to turn around and drive back down to LA but whatever, good thing i like to drive! :) when do u guys leave for knotts? we leave friday morning and return monday--we have a group going to medieval times saturday night, and friday night pacific coast mustangs (my club) is having a poolside bbq at the radisson where most of us are staying. last year we had 71 cars over the grapevine, hoping to have 100 this year! do u guys have any weekly gtgs anywhere? im bored!!
    A bunch of us are heading to Knotts on Friday morning and coming back either Sunday or Monday. A few of us will also be staying at the Radisson, hope to meet up with all of your crew! The only weekly gathering going on all the time is the impromptu car show at the Scottsdale Pavillions on Saturday's.
    Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com

thanks for the welcome! i can appreciate all the hard work it is to put on a show, i just did one for my club in january, we had 48 cars show up and gave out 25 trophies, it was a really good time!
    is it too late to register early for the show, or should i just wait until the day of?

Quote Originally Posted by RockysMom View Post
    Well well well I feel the testosterone leveling out in here whooo hoooo. Welcome to the most fun site you will ever run across. Make sure you come saturday to my show. We have all worked very, very hard on it and its going to be a lot of fun. I live in Mesa too, Power and Baseline area. Trust me when I first came here I was lost all the time. Im doing pretty good at finding my way around now. We are heading up to the Pavillions after the show to show off our babies there too. Thats in Scottsdale. If you wait at the show I am hoping most are going up. We can all pony together up there after we help move their new vehicles back. Welcome Welcome.
    ~Drive It Like You Stole It!~

Dual Magnapack Exhaust/Eibach Pro Kit/CDC Sequentials/Pi-Thon Fittings and Caps/Custom Trunk Lid Mat/Painted Tail Lights/18''Enkei Wheels

that sounds awesome, you guys should definitely plan on hanging out with us friday night for the bbq--saturday we are planning a cruise to the beach, then medieval times saturday night and a visit to cups dive bar afterwards for some pole dancing! last year was a good time, we have to out do ourselves this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    A bunch of us are heading to Knotts on Friday morning and coming back either Sunday or Monday. A few of us will also be staying at the Radisson, hope to meet up with all of your crew! The only weekly gathering going on all the time is the impromptu car show at the Scottsdale Pavillions on Saturday's.

Dual Magnapack Exhaust/Eibach Pro Kit/CDC Sequentials/Pi-Thon Fittings and Caps/Custom Trunk Lid Mat/Painted Tail Lights/18''Enkei Wheels

BTW-i love your mach 1!!

Gold Award 
    is it too late to register early for the show, or should i just wait until the day of?
    registration closed march 17th. but, you can register the day of the show.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    BTW-i love your mach 1!!
    Thanks, It will be at the show on Saturday. I'll be driving the Roush to the Knotts show.
    Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com