Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinted the Tail lights

Tinted the Tail lights

I bought Some Model Masters Window Tinting spray and a couple coats later I got these results...
    BEFORE:
    AFTER:

Looks good. So have you decided on what the hell you want to do with that car? I was always worried that If I tinted my taillights that someone would rear end me and the cop would deem it my fault.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious781 View Post
    Looks good. So have you decided on what the hell you want to do with that car? I was always worried that If I tinted my taillights that someone would rear end me and the cop would deem it my fault.
    An officer can and will. Good way to get yourself rear ended too since people are idiots and cant see worth of shit anyway.

Gold Award 
    I didnt notice that you tinted the top bar for the brake light so you should be ok, cause that one illuminates also. Looks good!!

Platinum Award 
    I really like the look but remember where we live!!! That car load full of Q-tips is right behind you with those big sun block glasses!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

It actually is somewhat bright when I press on the brakes, its just that dark when its daytime and im cruisin and what not. but at night it looks like I dont even have tint on them, well you can see a little but of the tint but it is still very bright. Oh and I didn't tint my 3rd tail light at the top so if they can see that im braking with all that then they do need glasses, lol.

P.S. oh and Aaron, I decided Im gonna keep my car and eventually do a motor/tranny swap. so if you see any good deals on a 4v and/or a T-56 tranny, let me know

Gold Award 
    damn, looks good. sorry i have been so busy the past few weeks and did not get back to ya last week.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    damn, looks good. sorry i have been so busy the past few weeks and did not get back to ya last week.
    no worries bro, I hate asking people for favors, especially on somethin so simple to do and I know your busy with your stuff so I hated bugging you about it. but when I get my 4v engine you better help me swap that bad boy in lol

Gold Award 
    yup. most definetly man. glad to hear you have decided to hold onto it again.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Look for an older Lincoln Mark VIII motor cause they are 4V and build it yourself. You never know how much a cobra motor has been beat on vs. a freshly rebuilt motor and brand new trans!!!!

BTW. Tint looks AWESOME
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed