Thread: What's with the classes at the show?

What's with the classes at the show?

I don't understand why the classes have been set up the way they have. There are 18 classes for '64-'78, but only 6 classes for '79-'07. It doesn't make sense to me. The same thing happened last year. There were over 20 cars in the Stock '94-06 class. That's about 20% of the total cars for the show in one class. And for late model modified, it's '79-'07. I don't get it.
    2006 Torch Red Mustang GT Premium - All factory options except ICAP (including 18" polished Bullitts, Shaker 1000 stereo, automatic, etc). First mod - FRPP Stinger Exhaust

1998 Bright Atlantic Blue Mustang GT - Bullitt suspension and wheels, chrome strut tower brace, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, Mac cold air, Mac cat-back, many chrome accessories

Check out my pictures:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/DualStangs/

Platinum Award 
    They caught that too late the break down is 79 to 93, 94 to 04 and 05 and up for the classes.
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

So, we're stuck?
    2006 Torch Red Mustang GT Premium - All factory options except ICAP (including 18" polished Bullitts, Shaker 1000 stereo, automatic, etc). First mod - FRPP Stinger Exhaust

1998 Bright Atlantic Blue Mustang GT - Bullitt suspension and wheels, chrome strut tower brace, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, Mac cold air, Mac cat-back, many chrome accessories

Check out my pictures:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/DualStangs/

As the entry states, the categories can/will be adjusted according to advance registrations. So get them in quickly so the show organizers can see how many are coming in each class. (yes-they are being mailed to me!)

Quote Originally Posted by DualStangs View Post
    So, we're stuck?
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by DualStangs View Post
    So, we're stuck?
    Nope we'll adjust as the cars come in but the 05 to 07 is usually a very large class!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"