Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll Pony Car Show 3-31-07

Gold Award 

Thumbs up

Oh man Im so excited about this show, There is some great door prizes we are giving out and the goodie bags have some great stuff in them. I hope you ALL are coming. This is going to be a huge show for sure. Whoooooooo hoooooooooooo

Dave........ yes it will be bigger than MONSOON hehehehehehehe pppttthhhhtttttt

I have spent so many hours this past week cleaning the car I've lost count, and I'm still not done. Wash, clay bar, paint scrub, polish, 2 coats wax, clean the engine, black trim, upholstrey, dash, carpet still needs done, wheels and wheel wells still need done. And this is my daily driver, so each morning or night gotta take the california car duster to it, and go over the trim again, especially since it has been so windy and dusty. Also, part of the reason I haven't done the wheels yet.
    2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
    IUP - 5spd
    18" Black Saleen Rims
    245/40/18 Front 285/35/18 Rear
    Bassani Catted X-pipe
    Borla Cat Back
    C&L CAI
    PHP Spacer
    Meziere Electric Water Pump
    FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft

MGW Orange Shifter
    Steeda 3 pt Strut Tower Brace
    MM Full Length Subframes
    MM Chrome C/C Plates
    MM Lower Control Arms
    H&R Race Springs
    Variuos MGW Interior Pieces

Platinum Award 
    Should have let me know sooner, I have a carpet shampooer if you would like to use it...

Dream On Trish!!!!!!!!He Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Quote Originally Posted by RockysMom View Post
    yes it will be bigger than MONSOON hehehehehehehe pppttthhhhtttttt
    Bigger than Mustang Monsoon Madness II ???????? We'll see !!!!

We had preliminary plans for Mustang Monsoon Madness III that would have blown Rock n' Roll Pony Show into the weeds !!!

But as it is, well.............. The "Big Blue Oval Bash" to be held in Oct could be Arizona's answer to "Fabulous Fords Forever" at Knotts!!!

Gold Award 
    How many are up for Sundays cruise to Prescott?

Gold Award 
    outside is clean, vacuumed and cleaned the floormats, and polished up the inside. tomorrow night, polishin and engine detailin'! i cannot wait.....

hiker- do not think i can make it. with gas being 3 bucks a gallon, a 160 miles trip will cost me a full tank. and the boss allready veto'd the plan of going...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    outside is clean, vacuumed and cleaned the floormats, and polished up the inside. tomorrow night, polishin and engine detailin'! i cannot wait.....

hiker- do not think i can make it. with gas being 3 bucks a gallon, a 160 miles trip will cost me a full tank. and the boss allready veto'd the plan of going...
    20mpg + 160miles = 24 bucks. Highway driving, so we will probably see good gas mileage. You're telling us you are driving a Cobra but can't afford 24 bucks for gas?

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious781 View Post
    20mpg + 160miles = 24 bucks. Highway driving, so we will probably see good gas mileage. You're telling us you are driving a Cobra but can't afford 24 bucks for gas?
    I seem to remember someone else saying that they may not make it hmmmmmm who could that have been................................

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious781 View Post
    i do not get that kind of mpg. sorry. 160-190 miles is about all i have gotten out of a full tank. notice i put full in there, 3 bucks a gallon times what do we have, 14+ gallons...hmmm. little more than 24. i know it could probably do a little better, but for some reason my lead foot has not been able to do better. also, i am currently stashing all the money i can for the diff that is toasted. sheesh. yeah, i had the cash to buy it, but am finding i don't have the cash to race it as much as i would like too.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    Well the stupid ADOT freeway closesure site hasn't updated yet. I hate to get stuck in crosstown traffic for construction. I'm still debating whether to go. I'm thinking the 101 will be open all the way around from the east valley to 17 and then drop down to Bell.