Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Rock n Roll Pony Car Show 3-31-07

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    Should have let me know sooner, I have a carpet shampooer if you would like to use it...

Dream On Trish!!!!!!!!He Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    I had a Dream and It came true whooooooooo hoooooooooooo I beat you by 6 cars bubba hehehehehe. Im the Queen

Gold Award 
    I want to thank all my volunteers for helping me put on this fantastic show in such short time. With all the not knowing we went through about the sponsor and such. I am very very very happy with the whole weekend, even moving all them pimpin trucks was awesome. I cant wait to see the final tally for everything. Packages from home crew were so very happy with the Copperstate Mustang Club. I cried my eyeballs out when Dan played the first song. "Proud to be an American" The tears just poured out, poor Brenda thought something happened to me, and then it was for sure a chain reaction of everyone standing around me. I just knew we would do a great job on this one, and thanks to Darrell for making that the donation group to give it too. We all cant thank them enough for all that they are doing over there. God bless them all and bring them home safely. Hugs to all of you guys, you rock!!!!!! Trisha

Quote Originally Posted by RockysMom View Post
    Im the Queen
    Well......I think that Dave would have to agree with me on this, better you than Him!!!!

Congratulations on a great Show Trish !!!!!

It really reflects well on the whole Club, to members of the Mustang Community. No Club hosts a Car Show like the CMC !!!!!!!!!!!!