Thread: Great Day Saturday 2/10/07

Silver Award 

Great Day Saturday 2/10/07

Just have to say I cannot tell you how much fun it was meeting the members that showed for Stage3 and The Expo. I was absolutely amazed at the red carpet treatment I received as a newbie. I mean I totally lucked out today and got VIP passes for the Expo and really felt part of something thanks! Dave makes a mean barbecue! Great cars and great people was a very relaxing day for a change in my life!

Looking forward to some more experiences.
    Definitely joining Copperstate!

Although I had no clue about bringing my camera, I did have one on my phone figured to show a few photos even though they arent great, even if it is my car pretty much

DANS 70 WAS VERY NICE AND BEING PARKED NEXT TO HIM ALL DAY DEFINITELY WAS A COOL EXPERIENCE!

Platinum Award 
    It was great to meet you!! I'm glad you had a good time, there was a lot of very cool stuff to look at. Your car looks awesome!! Thats what its all about, havin fun!!

Thanks to Stage 3 and Anthem for the tour, we should do it again!!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Gold Award 
    looks like fun! wish i coulda drug my arse out of the house. but i had some stuff i had to get done here, and i helped a friend with some stuff on his car. i knew i was missing out on some fun times!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

I also had a good time. Kinda wish I didn't have to work tonight or I woulda stayed a while longer. Good to see everybody and sorry to everbodies car that got dirty as I left...
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Silver Award 
    ASUSMC I dont think anyone even noticed, but you definitely stir up some dust as you drive out!

Jacostang, thanks! next time Ill bring a real camera and get some good photos!

Really feel good I met you guys and your all normal! Well mostly!

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR-Stang View Post
    ASUSMC I dont think anyone even noticed, but you definitely stir up some dust as you drive out!

Jacostang, thanks! next time Ill bring a real camera and get some good photos!

Really feel good I met you guys and your all normal! Well mostly!
    Hehehehen He said were mostly normal rofl rofl, hmmmmm It was great meeting you also. Im glad you had a great time.

Platinum Award 
    The more stuff we do, we won't have any time for work!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Joe

Glad you could make it. Always bring a camera-you just never know. Sign up for some of the parades we're in. St Pats day is always a great time.

hank

Quote Originally Posted by GTR-Stang View Post
    Just have to say I cannot tell you how much fun it was meeting the members that showed for Stage3 and The Expo. I was absolutely amazed at the red carpet treatment I received as a newbie. I mean I totally lucked out today and got VIP passes for the Expo and really felt part of something thanks! Dave makes a mean barbecue! Great cars and great people was a very relaxing day for a change in my life!

Looking forward to some more experiences.
    Definitely joining Copperstate!

Although I had no clue about bringing my camera, I did have one on my phone figured to show a few photos even though they arent great, even if it is my car pretty much

Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles