Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pink Question

Tortuga
    Thanks Chris. Cute, but that's too purple. I don't like purple (and I don't have a cover). And I don't wanna lotta pink, that's why i don't want a decal with pink. It's not girl power, it's just a thing that says it's a girl. Kinda different. I like the idea of the exhaust pink. How about pink headers? ;) Lol. I'm complicated. Maybe I'll think of something...

Gold Award 
    You could always buy a cover. :) How about this it's a little more subtle.

Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com

Tortuga
    I like that alot actually. But i just spent 100 on the strut tower brace from ford racing. http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...tKeyField=8269

and it doens't fit under there. Try again! Lol.

Tortuga
    Similar to this, but without the silver thingy. wateva the cover is called. Make that strut tower brace pink:

or even like this, but with a slightly different intake kit. one with a red filter.

Gold Award 
    Here are some quick and dirty conversions for you to look at. I didn't spend to much time on these so please don't be to critical. :)

Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com

Tortuga
    Looks nice! I wouldn't criticize u, don't worry. I don't like the idea anymore. Lol.

Tortuga
    How about making this hawt pink for me? (this is what my tat's based off of)

I used to know a chick that drove a Pepto Pink Camaro SS. It was disgusting. If you're gonna use pink, don't use that hue.

Tortuga
    Lol. I either want soft pink or hot pink. And I only want something small. I don't wanna scream girl. I just wanna nicely poke it.

Platinum Award 
    I used the GT500 strut brace and it clears all superchargers and intake covers. Just incase your interested and its a Genuine Ford Part also.
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"