Thread: Pink Question

Hybrid View

Tortuga

Pink Question

So u guys kno imma chicka. I take pride in that fact and don't act like a tomboy all the time... And i've recently come to the conclusion that i needa put pink on my car. I hate when ppl come up to my car and assume it belongs to some random guy around me. I got the gt cause i like speed and i wanna fast car, not cause some guy told me. And i wanna make it faster. Not so hard to understand, right?

So point is, i was thinking pink in the engine bay. It's hidden from daily things and it shouldn't look tacky. As of right now, i have two mods in there, the ford racing strut tower brace and the intake kit from C&L. I was thinking of painting the strut tower brace pink and another thing pink. maybe the radiator cover too?

Not sure whether it would be a darker pink or a softer pink.

What do u guys think or what other options can u guys think of for me?

I'll post some pics up laterz when i getta chance. Maybe someone will be nice and photoshop pink in there for me?

Gold Award 
    i was thinking some kinda of decent vinyl sticker in the back window would be enough. no need to put pink under the hood.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Tortuga
    I don't like that idea cause it puts the whole car as a girl's car. I don't nessecarily want that. If i did it would be a replica of my tattoo, tho.

Why don't you dress it up with a pink Whipple supercharger.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Tortuga
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    Why don't you dress it up with a pink Whipple supercharger.
    Cause i wanna go turbo. and there's no such thing as a pink turbo. thinking of having one built. but that wouldn't happen until at least may. but of course, if ya wanna help buy it, i might be willing to put the hps decal on my car.

Ok Dyno Joe do you have any pink turbos?
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5