Thread: Arizona ModRod Productions on Facebook

Arizona ModRod Productions on Facebook

If anyone is interested, we are crossing lines between Chevy, Ford and Dodge. Something just for the Modern Muscle-head! We are planning on hosting a show in late Oct or very early Nov. Come check us out!

Bump for any that may have missed this.

Trying to get something going for all the modern muscle heads out here in Arizona and southwest in general. Spread the word.
    http://www.facebook.com/ModRodProductions

...Liked
    I just moved to Peoria AZ from ChicagoLand - always looking for local Car activities/groups/shops etc
    1996 Mystic Cobra #544

2003 PitchBlack SVT Focus

Welcome to Az. I live in Peoria as well. There are some decent gatherings every Friday and Saturday nights. Fridays at Chilly Bombers on 51st Ave and Bell Rd. Saturdays you have the Pavillions in Scottsdale of course. There is also a show in front of K-Mart at 67th Ave & Bell. Also, a smaller gathering over at 83rd Ave & Lake Pleasant Dr. I will be getting together a little meet and greet for AZModRod sometime here in the near future. Welcome aboard!

Yep - been to all of those, some quality rides here for sure!
    Odd for me as this time of year is when we usually get into the swing of nightly car shows and weekend race events - here the heat slows activity down...
    1996 Mystic Cobra #544

2003 PitchBlack SVT Focus

Ok, first official Az ModRod get together will be next Tuesday, August 7th, 7pm at Sonic on 19th Ave and Deer Valley Rd (1919 W. Deer Valley). First one will be out here on the nw side. The plan is to have a gtg the first Tuesday of every month in different locations. This will be a casual gtg just to get out and meet other members. Hope to see you there! Spread the word!

new link for the AZMR FB page....

http://www.facebook.com/AzModRod