Now that the 66 is gone I have searched and found a 12 Boss 302 at Peoria Ford. They have 3 to choose from, found the one I liked and started to deal, trading in my 10 GTI. After 3 days of negotiations we came to the deal I wanted in the first place. I did my research and the GTI and came up with about 18K trade in value, Peoria was only willing to give about 16K at first, but they had a bird in the hand and did not want to loose me. Saw Andy at Chili Bombers and was advised about the shifter issue, so went to drive the Boss. When we tryed to start the car, tranny in neutral and clutch full down, the car would continually crank and not start, then I tried with tranny in 1st and clutch full down, same thing, then back to the first senario, same thing. We got out of the car, opened the hood, like we could see the problem. I suggested we get a tech to look at it, so we tried again with the first senario and it started, off we went for the drive, worked the clutch and shifter agressivly and found no fault, that is good. Came back to the dealership and were about ready to do the paper work, as I walked around the car looking for any problems (should always do that), I found a fist sized soft dent in the right rear quarter, OH SHIT! So I said, if you fix that we are good to go, I will finish the deal then. WELL!!!! The dealer said, take the car and bring it back and it will be fixed..."you fix it first" I said. Take the car and don't worry. I was not born yesterday. So we looked at the other orange Boss and it had a smaller dent in the same location, then we looked at all of the Mustangs and exept for the convertable they all had the same issue in some form. What? A factory installed dent, now that was not on the window sticker. After at least a dozen people looked at it, the GM came out and said "If they all have it we won't fix it." Ok, I thanked them for their effort and left. The question is "should I have taken the car? For those of you that have the later Mustang, if you look at the right rear quarter below the window and discover the dent, I am so sorry.