hey i knew you would find these forums sooner or later i guess it was later any way i may not work for the guys with CRA cuz i still have a grip of track bucks that i need to use i worked the track befor your club was there remember i worked with warren ...but any way i fixed my car and i will be back at the track but this time with more POWER and a stiffer car

Quote Originally Posted by 4doorfoxy View Post
I know this is an older post but I'm glad to see that some of you are getting into the NASA events, I've been working them for 3 years now at Firebird, PIR, and occasionally Cali Speedway in Fontana. Nightmare, I've see you out there this year, the kid with the other black cobra is a good friend of mine as well.

Too bad some of you didn't get interested a little sooner, since CRA took over the Arizona region of NASA things have changed completely. I prefer the way the old group ran the sessions and weekends better but CRA has brought a few new interesting things to the table as well.

Now that I'm back in Arizona after the summer I'll probably be showing up more often either working the track or doing some of my racing photography. I'm the official photographer for the Arizona Corvette Racers so if I'm not working I'm doing that. If anyone has been around a while, I'm one of the "white shirt" workers that most of the drivers praise so much. That group is my racing group up here (I'm the VP) and we have been working those events for several years now. There was a small falling out with my club and CRA but I'm working on getting us back at the track again. If you've been around a while you've probably seen me on a corner, working grid, or working race control (but you wouldn't see me doing that lol).

So anyway, I hope to see a few people at the track (and eventually on it once I replace my transmission and fix a few other problems).