Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saleen series VI supercharger questions

it was up in the 470 range when I made a banana rod lol if you just put it on and don't go crazy it will be just fine
    you will love it and as fas as a auto np I run 3.73 rear and it really doesn't need more it will roast the tires right off

Im the owner of this set up. I had it in 2005 that had 410 gears,ford shorty headers, bassani cat back, stock mid pipe with factory cats. Car made 410 rwhp and 420 rwtq on a 91 degree day. I did this thru steeda cold air intake, and factory intake tube. I changed the intake to the saleen intake tube and felt a more power for sure.

I have 4.10s right now so I guess ill have to go easy on the accelerator but as far as what I want to do with the car. I just want a decent supercharger that I won't need to pour money into it because my wife and I are trying to have a baby and we are both going to school plus I have a slight mod addiction(still in the denial stage). I would like to know Brian why you took off the supercharger?

I simply took the supercharger off to help fund a race car that i put money down on 2 weeks ago. I roadraced motorcycles all my 20's.And always wanted to get back racing again. I came across a 2001 Mustang Gt full on roadracer that i couldnt pass up. I need to part with a few items to get there. So im selling this supercharger and My 2001 Steeda #5 convertible to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianpnaz70 View Post
    I simply took the supercharger off to help fund a race car that i put money down on 2 weeks ago. I roadraced motorcycles all my 20's.And always wanted to get back racing again. I came across a 2001 Mustang Gt full on roadracer that i couldnt pass up. I need to part with a few items to get there. So im selling this supercharger and My 2001 Steeda #5 convertible to get there.
    i did have a whipple on my car and 495hp and no problems you keepit under 450 you be fine and its an all day job when you do it nice but it is easy to do. you do want to upgrade your clutch after a while its not made to hold up to tis power level just experienced that running a 450 hp setup on a 60k clutch its slipping when you go into it this is a good buy for the price ask