Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
Aeroquip TFE -8. It will not weep ever.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AER-FCC0820/

I have used ever other type of rubber crap and it all weeps.

I have an aeromotive E-85 fuel filter. Stock Rails and the Ford 80lbs Injectors.
Twin GT pumps with a KB BAP.
I figure I would have to pay the premium price to run E-85. I will definately need the larger fuel line to keep DC in check. Hopefully, I wont need a BAP. I also found that aeroquip hose and fittings are cheaper on the aeroquip website. I have a parts list for a -8 line, fuel filter, Y-block -8 inlet 2 -6 outlet, division x fuel rails...the fittings holy crap the 90* and 45* bends are expensive. I priced out the reuseable fittings not the push lock...Still up in the air about those. I will need to adjust my choice from their race lite hose to the TFE hose. Which is more expensive per ft.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic544 View Post
Nice build
Would suggest getting rid of that OEM plastic intake...
Bullitt flows great under boost but there are other better options out there now-a-days too! Lots of real nice custom fab high-rise units, Sullivan performance, BBK....
Anyway, good stuff man!
The plastic intake performs pretty well and has proven itself to make 600 hp with pump gas timing and boost levels on a few other 2 valves that this shop built. The car that made 575hp had a slow ECM because it basically stopped processing data after 5600 rpms, lol, but the intake did cork up a little on the top end. (The ECM didnt crash it just took too long to record info after a certain rpm and the tuner had to work around that) I replaced my ECM with a 2004 Mustang GT because it has the faster processor over my 2000 ECM so I shouldnt run into any issues. However, I am curious to see how the PI intake does. I should have a linear HP curve because I run a centri supercharger but if HP starts to taper off in the upper RPMs I will know that the PI intake needs to be switched out. That will be the only bottleneck since the 3.1 pulley and 10% overdrive will not put the vortech over its max rpm at my expected rev limit of 6500.

More to come in the next week or two.

If I do change it out I will most likely get the the TFS trackheat intake manifold. Going to stick with a longer runner design to keep as much low end torque as I can. The eldebrock is a great piece and has huge gains for what it costs but the torque curve moves from 4500 peak to around 5500 peak. I also dont plan on running 7k+ rpms which is where the short runner intakes really shine.