Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2007 Fall Show

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchmach View Post
    Gee its been busy here, the past 20 Hours! We really should have Trish and Joni's Spring show as #1 priority, the next two months, to get that one set up and rolling. Any possable sites? I think we should look at Papago Park, while we are having Pancakes there. Good central location.

Can do some long range planning for the Fall Show, need to look into date conflicts with other Clubs too. Fall gets busy.
    We will need to find a hotel that is near by there, But sounds like a good place, I have not been there yet but I sure can take a drive up there too check it out. Please let me know whats going on, Joni and I are supposed to be meeting at 5pm tomorrow to discuss some things. Please fellas lets get this going if this is what you all want to do.....................

Quote Originally Posted by RockysMom View Post
    We will need to find a hotel that is near by there, But sounds like a good place, I have not been there yet but I sure can take a drive up there too check it out. Please let me know whats going on, Joni and I are supposed to be meeting at 5pm tomorrow to discuss some things. Please fellas lets get this going if this is what you all want to do.....................
    Get some ideas on who you would like to help you, and what they would be assigned to do.

ie: A Lead to handle trophies/T-Shirts/Dash Placks

A Lead to handle registration and ballots

I will be helping some, and more or less "Writing the Book" on how to properly organize, and run a Show, so we do not continue to burn people out.

Gold Award 
    Get some ideas on who you would like to help you, and what they would be assigned to do.

ie: A Lead to handle trophies/T-Shirts/Dash Placks

A Lead to handle registration and ballots

I will be helping some, and more or less "Writing the Book" on how to properly organize, and run a Show, so we do not continue to burn people out.
    Lets back this one up a bit please. So guys please tell me...are we still doing the spring show or will it be just a mini show at the park. And then we have this large show in the fall? I need these kinds of details to plan things. I cannot get organized if I dont have some structure to go on. I have lots of ideas but They are on hold till I have some kind of descision from you guys please. I agree with the burn out part. I was so exhausted from the monsoon show whew.

Platinum Award 
    We will have more answers by the Club Meeting so hang in there!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Quote Originally Posted by RockysMom View Post
    Lets back this one up a bit please. So guys please tell me...are we still doing the spring show or will it be just a mini show at the park. And then we have this large show in the fall? I need these kinds of details to plan things. I cannot get organized if I dont have some structure to go on. I have lots of ideas but They are on hold till I have some kind of descision from you guys please. I agree with the burn out part. I was so exhausted from the monsoon show whew.
    Trish,

You and Joni should stay loose on this one, it is possable that the new Club Sponser will host the Spring Show. I would get a short list of possable sites together, just incase. For now I would be thinking up a theme for the Show, and who you would like to ask to help out, and what area they would help in.

Gold Award 
    Trish,

You and Joni should stay loose on this one, it is possable that the new Club Sponser will host the Spring Show. I would get a short list of possable sites together, just incase. For now I would be thinking up a theme for the Show, and who you would like to ask to help out, and what area they would help in.
    Don't feel like you are doing this for nothing since we may be able to use some of your ideas for the fall show!!
    Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com