Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crazy Cat Thread

Ok I moved the thread here

Cat on the back.
    Helping me work out.
    Yea Trisha little skinny Jeff does 585 on the leg press.

Last edited by BurnTire; 12-21-06 at 09:08 PM.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    not on my zoints page yet...but mine does this....

btw- he climbed in there by himself one day while the wife was cleaning the oven...no joke....

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

No box is too small for Simon
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    i am begining to feel the need for a crazy stuff your cat has done thread...because i can add about 5-6 more pics...lol....

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Tortuga
    Mine sits on my shoulder when I walk around. She also greets me at the door, sleeps by my side, purr-meows at me when I sneeze, and cries when I leave. I've raised her since she was 2 weeks old.

Gold Award 
    sounds like the cat in the oven (Thor), i found him when he was about that age, and raised him, and now he tears up my house for me! lol. but i love the crap out of him anyways.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Tortuga
    Mine is generally good. Except for walking on the counters and tables. And of course using the xmas tree as a scratching post and using it to scratch herself with. And knocking it over for that much.

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
    Mine sits on my shoulder when I walk around. She also greets me at the door, sleeps by my side, purr-meows at me when I sneeze, and cries when I leave. I've raised her since she was 2 weeks old.
    I've had my cat since he was 4 weeks old, he had ring worm bad when I got him(looked like a shaved poodle). He follows me every where I go in the house, sleeps with me and cries when I go out the door. (on my lap now)
    2003 SVT Cobra SUPERCHARGED!
    Just your average mostly stock Cobra (stock tune and pulley) SLP cat back and a K&N FIPK. 420rwhp, 400tq 12.28@117.98

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
    Mine is generally good. Except for walking on the counters and tables. And of course using the xmas tree as a scratching post and using it to scratch herself with. And knocking it over for that much.
    oh what joy the christmas tree has been at my house....ugh. both cats are glued to it. of course it does not help that the new fish tank is right next to it, and they love that too. its especially funny because the tank is filled with ciclids, and they try to nab at the cats paws as they try to get the fish...lol..

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Tortuga
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
    I've had my cat since he was 4 weeks old, he had ring worm bad when I got him(looked like a shaved poodle). He follows me every where I go in the house, sleeps with me and cries when I go out the door. (on my lap now)
    Mine won't sit on my lap. She'll sit next to me tho. She's too hyper. If she hears one little noise, she's off running to figure out what it is....