Ok here's the rundown, alternator went out on me about a week ago so I bought a replacement from Americanmuscle.com. Drove fine until battery drained so I went and charged it, got it back in the car, no problem. First time I take the car out it felt sluggish, like really sluggish. The it dies on me at a light, so I start it back up and it does it again at the next light and the only way I can keep it on at stop lights is feathering the gas while on the break and finally it dies, can't restart it, can't be jumped, nothing. Tow it home, plug in my Diablo and also the diagnostics you can bring up while holding down the odo button while turning the ignition on, both indicate a PATS issue (codes 9600 and 9602), so I take it to my local Ford and tell them what I came up with so far and check everything out. They tell me they read no codes and told me something is mechanically locking my motor up and they tried to turn my crank pulley with a breaker bar and it didn't budge and that it would cost me at least $300 to start checking out stuff starting with dropping my oil pan so I decide to tow my car back home because I can drop my oil pan for far less than $300. So now I have my car back, batteries drained, Ford said they read no PATS codes which is odd because as soon as I got my keys back and checked the PATS codes were still there and I was able to turn my crank pulley 1/4 of a turn in each direction with my breaker bar so now I'm confused and dunno what to check next. Any ideas?

The car has been stuck in my garage and I don't know if pulling everything apart is neccessary yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.