Thread: Got my re-tune from Lund, results inside

Gold Award 

Got my re-tune from Lund, results inside

It fuggin rocks
    I talked to him about the a/f and timing on tip in and it is all fixed now. Partly my fault since I havn't sent him any data logs, so he was unaware of the tune going lean. A/f is a nice flat 11.3 and actually makes more power now gauging by seat o' pants ometer. 2 step is working great now too, yet I dont think I will be using it since I'll be launching off the bottle. I also ordered a cabel where I can data log my a/f via live link and have it all on one screen. I still will take it PSR to see what it lays down. My car has made 490 RWHP and 535 RWTQ at 4500 rpms on 7 psi. then the run was aborted. I wonder what 24 psi loks like. Anyway, thats that. All it took was for me to e-mail Jon and tell him what was going on. Now that I can send him files via live link, he knows exactly whats going on as if he was here. Especailly now that he can see the a/f curve with the WBC screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    It fuggin rocks
    I talked to him about the a/f and timing on tip in and it is all fixed now. Partly my fault since I havn't sent him any data logs, so he was unaware of the tune going lean. A/f is a nice flat 11.3 and actually makes more power now gauging by seat o' pants ometer. 2 step is working great now too, yet I dont think I will be using it since I'll be launching off the bottle. I also ordered a cabel where I can data log my a/f via live link and have it all on one screen. I still will take it PSR to see what it lays down. My car has made 490 RWHP and 535 RWTQ at 4500 rpms on 7 psi. then the run was aborted. I wonder what 24 psi loks like. Anyway, thats that. All it took was for me to e-mail Jon and tell him what was going on. Now that I can send him files via live link, he knows exactly whats going on as if he was here. Especailly now that he can see the a/f curve with the WBC screen shot.
    Good Deal. 140MPH at track day.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnTire View Post
    Good Deal. 140MPH at track day.
    Thats what I'm shooting for, even if its only a 12 second pass. I figure to play by their rules, I'll nose out, wait a few seconds, then puch it on the juice.

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    and actually makes more power now gauging by seat o' pants ometer.
    AKA the butt dyno.

Keep us posted on your numbers.....
    PJ
    2003 Mineral Grey Cobra

good deal man! definitely learn how to log and read the files, they are priceless and are a huge help to Jon! good luck at the track day