Thread: Moving problems...

Moving problems...

Got all my house hold goods today. Well my furniture made it all without any damage minus washer and dryer and some other misc. stuff. BUT! 2 of my flat screen tv's one 55 the other 47 inch tv's were stolen in the move along with a bunch of other expensive items. So now i get to do a bunch of claims, and try to get what they owe me. Ugh, if its not one thing its another. I got my car (wifes 350z) about 3 weeks ago, Had a massive dent and scratches down the side. Man i cant catch a break, but at least im in hawaii!

Bummer dude. But atleast you have Hawaii.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

yeah i guess, still doesnt make it any better that my stuff got jacked. The best part is when we called the moving company they "Assured" us that our tv's were not stolen. We then asked her to explain where the managed to have vanished too. Then she started rambling on how their movers have to have background checks. Still never answered the question. But none the less their buying me a new washer, dryer, couch (just found a rip in it) filing cabinet, 2 tvs. Thats is so far!