Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Hellion kit and dyno experience, please read.

Gold Award 
    car had 4 miles on it, and was blowing through the the converter. the issue is fixed, and after this weekend, you will see the times. this car has not had a pass anywhere near its full potential.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by ASUSMC View Post
    Just a little factoid for you guys (I have no interest in tuning wars I have a crappy Hypertech for my GT).

u1arunit's car pitches my tent more than just a little bit
    hehehe Thanks, I think. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack 3521 View Post
    you should see it in person
    Thanks Mike.
    Mark
    Steel City Terminators
    '04 Black Cobra
    663RWHP / 665RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    car had 4 miles on it, and was blowing through the the converter. the issue is fixed, and after this weekend, you will see the times. this car has not had a pass anywhere near its full potential.
    here comes the excuses

my 9.75 was neck and neck with the 9.61 car in the right lane when the snout of my crank broke off and i coasted for at least the last 30'....im not making excuses or claiming she's a 9.6x or 9.5x car which is why i have a 9.75 in my sig.

whats the best et, no excuses!!!!!!!!!?????????????/

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack 3521 View Post
    well how fast is it then? i hear it's a 10 second car?????????
    Its potentially 9 second car. The reason why I dont say "it is" a 9 second car is because he doesnt have the time slip yet. I'm 99.9% positive they will get it this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Its potentially 9 second car. The reason why I don't say "it is" a 9 second car is because he doesn't have the time slip yet. I'm 99.9% positive they will get it this Sunday.
    im sure it is!!! as my car sat it was a 9.6x or 9.5x with only 22lbs of boost on a stock motor and no spray.....BUT IT DON'T MEAN SHIT WITHOUT A COUPLE SLIPS!!!!

Dan,

for a guy that hasn't even had a 9 second pass with your car (especially with you not driving it) your calling out the wrong car which has a slew of sub 10 second passes....what a joke you are Dan this is a total waste of my time. good luck to ya Dan, hopefully your buddy can drive your car to your first 9 second pass and good luck to everyone else at the rental...get used to this danny boy

Gold Award 
    I find it ironic that this thread starts out paying homage to PSR then the owner begins bad mouthing posting participants. I'm not sure the point you are trying to make as both mail order and dyno tuning have their advantages and hang-ups. It is a personal decision by the owner too which method he/she chooses. Some of us have had good experiences with other tuners and when giving opinion on the matter it should be responded to with respect.

You are a leader in the Mustang community please respond appropriately and represent PSR as a respectable and caring vendor. Parking a trailer at an event and offering invitation, while considerate, does not correct your demeanor on this forum. To the contrary, it suggests agenda other than good business practice.

It is not my place to give you business advice and you can be successful regardless of my comments. However, how you conduct your business on this site relate to the comments above.

Lastly, this is not a slam, I am merely trying to give a different perspective to the situation. I am a customer of PSR and have participated at events hosted by PSR. Your response will determine whether I should remain one.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by u1arunit View Post
    Dan,

If you think that the world is out to get you then maybe they are.

While I am from PA, I've never once said that I am better than anyone else, just that I am happy with my dyno proven results. I am more than just a little knoledgable in the Automotive field and you have never seen be acting like a know-it-all so don't act like we are all against you guys in AZ.

This site is no longer just a local AZ site. Jeff has big plans for this place and we aren't going to want (or need) a problem that occurs every time you post something.

You make it sound like you are so helpful but you really just have your own twisted agenda in mind. Bashing others just to make yourself look better is so weak.

I have been quiet up until now about your demeanor but I have reached my limit with it as well. Seems that there is negativity in every thread that you post in.

As far as I am concerned, you need to publicly apologize before you have any respect from me or some of the other members.

Have a nice day, and I look forward to your reply.
    great post and i agree 100%.
    I have never been or dealt with PSR but post made here and on other forums gives off a know it all attitude and your way is the only right way. thats not only gonna hurt bussiness but turn potiential members away. i have heard negitive and positive expierences from PSR. one more then the other. i do not say anything negitive because i have not dealt with it first hand. its no wonder so much crap is said on other forums going back and forth. i think a change in attitude with boost respect, bussiness, and even internet sales and so on. if you dont like the way someone does something then do what i do, dont post. or give your useful info and let it be. thats my take on this. hopefully we can put a end to this so we can move on and grow and expand this site and your shop. JMHO

Luis

Gold Award 
    Damn, how did my thread giving thanks to PSR manifest into a pile of shit? I think Matt drove the nail in the coffin.

My Hellion kit and dyno experience, please read.

Dan this is a very noble statement on your part.
    I also do agree that someone without tuning knowledge should not load a mail order tune without having it checked. We can all consider this issue closed on a positive note.

Jeff
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5