Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with dealer financing on new 2011+ Mustang Gt

Help with dealer financing on new 2011+ Mustang Gt

Talked to Mr. Fossett earlier today and he mentioned how smooth and easy of a transaction he had by ordering his Shelby straight from the factory. I forget if there was someone on here that worked for Berge Ford but I would like to get in touch with someone that works at Ford and seeing what steps to take to possibly order a new mustang Gt with the options I want

Silver Award 
    You might want to message Dave he seems to be pretty connected with Ford and Berge. That's where I'd start.

Platinum Award 
    Call Greg Okolita at Berge to order a 2012, the 11's are done for now.. 480-497-1111
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

I've been working with Dave Koehler? His name is on the CMC website. Club members can buy at dealer invoice plus you keep any rebates. Dave, should I have started with Greg?

http://mustang.growingwithscience.info/Steves_66_Mustang/Welcome.html
    Daily Driver: 2012 V6 MCA Edition with Performance Package in Performance White

Silver Award 
    Dave is the current rep for CMC, Greg was the rep when Dave was President so Im sure either will help you.

Well I tried calling Greg this mornig but got no response, I would love to find one for invoice plus rebates, or does anyone offer the X plan through Ford? I wanna see if maybe Dave can help me as well

Invoice minus rebates is going to beat the X-plan. I know - I already looked at that for a 2012 Mustang. Are you a Copperstate Mustang Club member? If so the invoice deal is automatic at Berge.

As a follow up, I ordered a Consumer Report pricing sheet on the 2012 Mustang. I could tell you the dealer invoice and the actual dealer cost if you let me know the car and options you are looking at. 2011 will be a little lower - if you can find one on the lot. As Dave says they are only making 12s now and have been since about April. Pretty crazy that the 2012 are out so early!

I am not a copperstate mustang club member =/ would like to be though! Just gotta talk to someone and see what kind of deal I can get

Platinum Award 
    Dave or Greg should be able to help you out, just tell them your a friend and he will take care of you..
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"