Platinum Award 
    Congrats Joe, very nice car!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

nice car Joe hope you enjoy this one even better then the last one
    have fun on the cruise tomorrow got a clutch job to do can't go

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    nice car Joe hope you enjoy this one even better then the last one
    have fun on the cruise tomorrow got a clutch job to do can't go

Worst! on whos car? you should just do the clutch job on sunday.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post
    hey Joe better be careful when you go up to Heber. I just heard last night a fire starting up around Heber - Overgaard. dont know any other details about it though.
    Ya theres suppose to be one near Snowflake, burned some power lines to Heber/Overgaard, so they are without power now. My brother in law lives in Overgaard so I stay pretty up to date. Although if our house burned Id be sad, its really worth more in insurance than I could sell it for. I hear they got the one in Snowflake contained.

Good watching out Tyler thanks!

If you like black and like the eleanor look you should get stripes! Then we could be stripe twins!

Silver Award 
    I might go for stripes just not sure what I want out of this car yet. I spent a lot of time and energy on my 06 and traded it in 4 months after buying it. So far so good with the 2010, it definitely needs suspension if I wanna do Yarnell right, when we went there this past weekend it struggled in the curves a little, once I turned Traction control off it did a lot better! I always forget to turn that off. Im sort of in a holding pattern right now, the weathers a little warm for me and with the utility bill on the rise I'm holding off on spending much for now. Im debating the shaker hood scoop, but I'm not sure what I wanna do right now. The car feels new, smells new so I'm probably going to enjoy that for awhile first. I kept my Ford Racing wheels so that's about the only mod I have currently. I'm also digging Sync. The ride quality of my 2010 is leaps ahead of the 2006.

Sweet looking ride Joe! I am about to pull the trigger on a 2012 V6. I struggled with the V6-V8 thing but in the end figured the V6 is plenty with the bonus of better mileage and HP about equal to a 2010 V8. Plus its about 5K less! It would have to be ordered to get all the stuff I want and Berge seems to be treating me pretty well right now with the club discount and the Ford rebates. I'm shooting for the performance package and the MCA trim in Performance White or Ingot Silver. In the end I already have 2012 V8 power in my 66 coupe with a 347!

What's this about a cruise to Prescott this weekend?

http://mustang.growingwithscience.info/Steves_66_Mustang/Welcome.html
    Daily Driver: 2012 V6 MCA Edition with Performance Package in Performance White

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 66Pony View Post
    Sweet looking ride Joe! I am about to pull the trigger on a 2012 V6. I struggled with the V6-V8 thing but in the end figured the V6 is plenty with the bonus of better mileage and HP about equal to a 2010 V8. Plus its about 5K less! It would have to be ordered to get all the stuff I want and Berge seems to be treating me pretty well right now with the club discount and the Ford rebates. I'm shooting for the performance package and the MCA trim in Performance White or Ingot Silver. In the end I already have 2012 V8 power in my 66 coupe with a 347!
    What's this about a cruise to Prescott this weekend?
    You missed the cruise it was this past Saturday. It was ok a little hotter than I thought it would be.
    I thought about the MCA V6 but as I mentioned I cant get past it not having a V8. If I gotta pay for my toy I want it to be a V8. You've got one so you already have that covered.

This 2010 is just a stepping stone. I will have a 2011 or 2012 5.0 in the next 2 years. Id like to see what happens with the 2013 see if its worth going after. The 2006 was cool, I just had a thunking sound that was driving me insane.

Ingot Silver was my second choice. But I liked the 2010 Sterling Gray since it is no longer available from Ford. I don't know why its a beautiful color in my opinion, pictures flat out don't do it justice.
    Last edited by JoeT; 06-27-11 at 09:54 PM.

The V6 is going to be my daily driver and the 66 will remain my weekend toy. What have you heard about 2013? I assume no big model changes until 2014 at the earliest if Ford sticks to the 5 year cycle of 2005-2009. I need to see a few more cars before deciding on the final color.

http://mustang.growingwithscience.info/Steves_66_Mustang/Welcome.html
    Daily Driver: 2012 V6 MCA Edition with Performance Package in Performance White

Silver Award 
    Might not be anything different with 2013 but its the way I convince myself that I gotta wait to buy another car! If I was a billionaire Id have 100's of cars! Cant get enough!